Can you check my writing for mistakes?

(Grammar and spelling mistakes)
This is just my practice for writing in Japanese, so it’s pretty boring (´꒳`)

It's kinda long

女: こんにちは〜
男: こんにちは〜
女: 元気?
男: はい、元気です。君は〜?
女: うん。
男: 今日は何をしましたか?
女: 買いました。
男: 俺はうちに寝ました。
女: はは。ね〜、行かなくちゃ。あとで。
男: 初めまして、あとで会いましょうね。

女: おはようございます〜
男: ね〜、久しぶりです。
女: はは、うん。
男: 昨日は何をしましたか?
女: 買いました。
男: ああ、はい。
女: 今日は何をしますか?
男: 寝ました、寝ました。
女: はははは〜〜。行かなくちゃ。さようなら。
男: さようなら〜〜
男: 彼女は可愛いです。
女: 彼は優しいです。

男: ハロー!
女: ハイ!
男: 英語を習います。
女: 私は英語を話せます。
男: オ?タコスは何て言うんですか?
女: ははは、タコ。
男: は。今日に元気ですか?
女: エトウ。。。元気ではありません。。。
男: 何で?
女: 私の犬は死にました。
男: オ。。。ごめんなさい。。。
女: どうも。。。
。。。
男: だいじょうぶですか?
女: うん、ありがとうございます。
男: ね〜、時間がないよ。
女: あとで、ありがとう!
男: 会いましょうね〜。

女: ね〜、私の家を出して。
男: うん!
。。。
女: 座るて、座るて。
男: 今晩は!
女: ハロー。君の名は何ですか?
男: お、男。君の名は。。。?
女: 女です。
男: よろしく!
女: はは。何を食べたいですか?
男: あの。。。豚カツ、おねがいします。
女: はい!
。。。
男: これは美味しい食べ物です。
女: ありがとう!
男: うん、ごちそうさま。
女: どういたしまして。
男: 行かなくちゃ。さようなら〜、ありがとう!
女: さようなら〜!

男: 君は食べましたか?
女: 食べなかった。君どうですか?
男: 食べませんでした

I’m not here to do your homework.

There is a wonderful website called http://lang-8.com/ where people would gladly do this for you for free as soon as they read it.

I’ll just start with this.

女: 買いました
買い物をした is more natural for “shopping”

男: 俺はうちに寝ました。
に should be で, that’s the particle you use for doing an action in a place.

男: 初めまして、あとで会いましょうね。
Why is he saying 初めまして at the end of this interaction. That’s something you say upon initially meeting someone you’ve never met. It seems likr they know each other. And you also don’t say it at the end of a first meeting conversation.

1 Like

I’m not sure if you know, but there’s a thread in the Japanese section of the forms where you can have your writing checked by a native speaker. If you intend on doing something like this more regularly, I highly suggest a resource like HiNative or HelloTalk because it is probably best to have a native speaker give you corrections than language learners.

2 Likes

I should point out that Lang-8 no longer accepts new accounts as I understand it, but their sister service hinative is can also be used if you want natives to check your writing. Although it typically is aimed at shorter sentences.

3 Likes

That is good to know about HiNative. When I responded, I was on my mobile phone, so I didn’t see the OP’s entire entry. However with a bit of creativity, one could still submit material pieces at a time for someone to check. It still beats having learners correcting your material in the end.

1 Like

I have tried signing up there for ages (I am using Hinative though since Lang-8 directed me there). But does anyone know why they have suspended people from making new accounts? I would love to use both Lang-8 and Hinative for different usages :frowning:

1 Like

Presumably they don’t want to continue to develop lang-8 or devote their resources to it, so they don’t want it to get bigger. It’s too bad they don’t just sell it or something so someone else could try though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.