BU$TAFELLOWS 💰 (Visual Novel Book Club) // Completed

I think they might be calling us out but I’m not sure

7 Likes

Clicky clicky!

5 Likes

Today starts Shuu B! It is a week long. ^^

2 Likes

I guess I ought to admit to myself that in practice I’ve dropped this. I finished Limbo A and did the setup to be able to start Shuu A, but over the last three weeks “more Bu$tafellows” has just never won against all the other choices of things to spend time on (Japanese and non-Japanese)… I had fun with it though, and maybe some day I’ll come back to it.

4 Likes

Well here we go, Mozu’s route starting this week and A part going for two weeks!

2 Likes

The official trailer for season 2 is out! Watching this made me even more hyped for the sequel. There’s also trailers coming out for specific characters, so far there’s Mozu and Helvetica’s.

Trailers, all takes place after first game so spoiler warning

Season 2 Trailer
BUSTAFELLOWS season2 -official trailer- - YouTube
Episode of Mozu
BUSTAFELLOWS season2 -episode of MOZU- - YouTube
Episode of Helvetica
BUSTAFELLOWS season2 -episode of HELVETICA- - YouTube

Omg the flashing images hidden in the character ones??

4 Likes
And now Scarecrow too!

BUSTAFELLOWS season2 -episode of SCARECROW- - YouTube

3 Likes

And today we start モズ B side!

1 Like

I’m gonna look at these after I finish the first game, and I’ve put it temporarily on pause because of commitments. But if the quality keeps up (and I have no reason to believe otherwise), I’m excited to play B$ 2. :smiley:

1 Like

Today starts Helvetica A. I hope everyone is enjoying the read!

1 Like

And now starts Helvetica B:

Today starts Scarecrow A. I hope everyone is enjoying the VN!

And now Scarecrow B and the last part of the routes!

I wonder if anyone is actually reading along with the schedule right now. xD (I hope to come back to this in a few months…)

Anyway, after this there are two chapters left, and then finished.

2 Likes

Good question :sweat_smile:
Not me at least, I finished it last month

3 Likes

I’m like 1 route behind but trying to catch up! Hopefully in time for the last chapters

3 Likes

I like just caught back up actually :laughing: I’m now technically behind again since I’m still on Scarecrow A, but soon! Will I be able to stop myself from going ahead at that point, who knows… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Chapter 5 starting today:

2 Likes

And chapter 6:

And that is the last chapter, and goes for one week!

I hope everyone has enjoyed BU$TAFELLOWS. I’ll post a couple of finishing polls sometime next week.

1 Like

BU$TAFELLOWS is now officially over!

I hope everyone enjoyed reading this. I know I personally look forward to when I can get back to it. (I completed the first four chapters.)

So a couple of polls:

How would you rate BU$TAFELLOWS?
  • ★★★★★
  • ★★★★☆
  • ★★★☆☆
  • ★★☆☆☆
  • ★☆☆☆☆
  • Unsure

0 voters

Would you recommend this VN?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Unsure

0 voters

I hope to see you all in future book clubs! :books: :heart: :books:

2 Likes

I feel that I haven’t played enough VNs to compare if it’s a great one or a good one. I feel like it’s only a good one. Entertaining but not mind-blowing. There were some small things that didn’t make sense for me in the story Limbo proves someone is guilty by recording them. Later, Limbo proves that recordings are worth nothing because it’s easy to make a deep fake.
Also so many twists and drama, maybe almost too much ^^

1 Like