Bungou Stray Dogs - miscellaneous discussion

:stuck_out_tongue: And how is BEAST going? I’m worried that if I post my comments now they’ll get buried, so I’m holding onto them and waiting for you :sparkles: I am doing notes as I’m reading, though.

And!!! They released STORM BRINGER’s cover and approximate release date! So now I have hope it maybe will finally come out :orange_heart:

1 Like

It’s going good :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I’ve only read a few more pages ehehe so good with quotations.
“Good”
I’ve been busy and haven’t done too much studying recently but I’ve been reading it on my short drive to work and back when I have the chance \o/ Hbu?

Also
Thirty minutes until Bungou Wan anime I am dying of anticipation someone help me :kissing: :v:

1 Like

Since you’re reading during daily commute, at least it’s consistent! :blush:

I’ve got motion sickness, so all commutes were always such a time waste for me. Thankfully I don’t have to do any now.

Personally I’m doing slower than what I hoped for, but I’m approaching 50% now. There were passages when I had a feeling I have to check every single word and then the others were a breeze. :woman_shrugging:

I couldn’t find it on the Crunchyroll site, so I assumed it’s Tues @ 9:30am PST from the next week, but now it appeared!!! I watch now

1 Like

It was so good I loved it :sob: :heart:
The locker scene animated was amazing

1 Like

Yes, it was lovely seeing it animated. And it was nice to be able to turn off subtitles :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Actually there aren’t rushing it at all, they are going with book club’s pace of 3 chapters/week :grin: So there should be no risk of them catching up to us!

1 Like

I just watched Bungou Stray Dog Wan.

Seems like te order was changed. For the dog episode wasn’t Kyoka thats was feeding the dog not Atsuchi? I don’t know how I feel about Dazai’s voice. He always sound like an idiot. In the anime he did not always sounded like that. It kinda annoying. I don’t know if it’s just me. When it was over I look the time and was like. Hum… only 11 minutes.
It was nice episode.

2 Likes

In the main anime he did have two voices - one serious, and one for joking. Here, he’s joking 100% time, so he’s also using this joking voice 100% time… I also prefer his serious voice, but his joking voice isn’t bothering me as much. It’s unfortunate he is annoying you as he has a lot of screen-time. :pensive:

Yes, the order was changed. Tea was #4, lockers were #5 and dogs were #23 from the second volume. I think they assumed dogs make for a nice intro? :thinking:
And I checked and you’re right, it was Kyouka! You have good memory :smile:

2 Likes

I remember because she was not a dog. I also remember during the dog sketch Dazai was the one to laugh about atsuchi’s cat transformation not Akutagawa. I’m happy to have heard Akutagawa use やつがれ. I never notices during the anime.

I would be expecting the joking voice only during either the climax of the joke or if he says something stupid. Not during normal stuff.

2 Likes

I wanted to let you know that I just finished Chapter 2 of BEAST (66%) and I’m starting to get tired. So I’ll probably switch to something lighter for a while (aka はめふら 3) before continuing.
I’m so impatient to share my BEAST comments with you, though!

1 Like