Bug reports/suggestions for WaniKani Notifier for Chrome (the original one)

I am so sorry about that, PhantomEye. But that screenshot makes me wonder. It seems to me like NO options are saved for you. I am using the sync API for Chrome extensions to save the options. I’m thinking there’s a problem with it in your browser or something. Could you perhaps…

1. Open up the extensions page (right-click my extension for example and click “Manage extensions”) 
  2. Click “Developer mode” at the top
  3. Click on “_generated_background_page.html” under my extension 
  4. Click “console”. If there are any messages there, could you paste them here?
  5. Possibly enter “chrome.runtime.lastError.message” into the prompt in that window as well?
If that’s too big of pain in the butt (understandable) I really don’t know what to do since I can’t reproduce it on my end. I even tried installing Chromium and then adding the extension to that so that the install would be completely fresh. Worked as expected. Might be a cliché but have you tried reinstalling the extension? Also, what operating system or browser are you using? I don’t recognize the square-ness of the buttons. Grasping at straws here, just trying to come up with a reason why it doesn’t work.

I don’t know what else to suggest other than that you might just have to use t0asterb0t’s extension instead.