Breaking the Corona Curse

So I have been slacking for a while and have a HUGE pile of reviews to finish now. I was always doing my reviews on my way school and the way back which was giving me around 2 hours every day. However, since to covid19 quarantine and online education, I’m stuck at home and neglected my studies. I have been on level 59 for over a month now. Let’s break that last wall at the end.

18 Likes

Yes, I’m in the same boat. I was at level 51 for ages, then 52 for almost a month. I think I’m at 53 now, but I forget. I haven’t done anything new on the level. I have lost all routine with kids home and nowhere to be. I try to do a couple of reviews at least once a day, but there have been a number of days where I didn’t even get to one. I decided I needed to do more. I did about 150 reviews this morning and hope to do some again tonight to try and get back into the rhythm. Good luck-you’re almost to 60!!

4 Likes

You can do it!
Only about a month ago I was able to tackle down nearly 2700 reviews. Took me about a week to do so, but I’ve managed it. And so can you.
Also, I’d recommend to go through all the kanji and some of the vocab to refresh your memory a bit.
Anyway, best of luck to you!

4 Likes

I also tried to do a couple reviews everyday just so that ‘I don’t stray away too much’ but once your routine is broken everything falls apart.

4 Likes

Well I thought about reviewing things before starting but let it be. I will burn them the next time they come.

3 Likes

That’s the spirit!

1 Like

oh my gosh you’re at 59!!! you’re so close!! i can’t imagine how much it must suck to have all those reviews but its literally my dream to be as far ahead as you … let that motivate you!! YOU CAN DO IT!! you didnt come this far for nothing

2 Likes

My hype didn’t last long… :pensive:
Yet! Today I finally caught up with all my reviews after 21 days starting this post. :smile:

It actually took me 4 studying days to finish all ~4600 reviews so I still slacked in the rest of the time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

fired up
Nice! I did my reviews too after seeing your post and now we are on the same boat:
Granted, I am nowhere near the top like you…
:wink:

3 Likes

That’s amazing! I’m curious what your accuracy was for these four days? I’d imagine the kanji and vocabulary from level 50 onwards can’t be easy to remember after an extended break.

1 Like

I would say around 60%. That’s why I got way too many apprentice items and won’t be leveling to 60 for a while now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.