Since it’s time travel it never has to end

1 Like

I opened your old thread.

4 Likes

omg you’re amazing thank you! :green_heart:

yes. now only @inspectatoro sempai is missing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where are my likes when I need them :sweat_smile:

Yes, I am sure totoro san will show up soon.

1 Like

It can end. Not everything has to run in an endless loop :wink: Temporal dimension is something we do not understand well. For now, I will say the only word I can think of “Entropy” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Depends on how you define the end. If you view it from the time travelers’ perspective, it would end when they stop time traveling. If you view it from some other observer, the time traveler could just pop out at any point in time.

1 Like

It’s a never ending question for theoretical physicists. :rofl: until then, I will gladly forget the rules of physics and enjoy the movie “Hot tub time machine”.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Omg, thank you so much!! This is perfect.

1 Like

You really know how to hype people ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶. I can’t wait to get there now (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

1 Like

Love the emojis :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can’t wait for you to get into it :star_struck:

2 Likes

Jojo’s Kanji adventure :stuck_out_tongue:

Note: posting it here to avoid derailing Joeni san’s thread.

2 Likes

@YoungAdam san,

If you are still on the forums, can you provide a buffer post on the poll thread? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BIsTheAnswer

Looks like Young Adam san is off to sleep, Can you provide a buffer post on the poll thread? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • Post 1
  • Post 2
  • Post 3
  • Click image on Post 3
  • Make Post 4
  • Click theimage icon on Post 3

Now you’ll never have to ask again :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I used your trick and still had more to post :stuck_out_tongue: so I needed a buffer. I did 4 posts twice :blush:

1 Like

Hmm, @CDR-Strawberry did five posts - so long as you keep deleting and then restoring, you can keep going. There’s just a tiny cooldown before you can restore sometimes.

2 Likes

That’s even more handy :nerd_face: I thought it worked only once so I stopped at 4. Didn’t realize I could delete and undo the 4th post as well.

Work arounds :joy:

Thanks a lot Joeni san :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Always happy to help people bypass arbitrary limits; who is to decide how much we can post?!

2 Likes