Biribiri Beats

Thanks Trinity san :slightly_smiling_face:

@YoungAdam san can you do a buffer post in the poll thread ? :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks.

1 Like

one sec :wink:

1 Like

Fun fact, if you delete one of your three posts, you can then make a new post. Once the bee post is posted, you can click the undelete button.

Buffer defeated!

3 Likes

Thanks Joeni san. That’s news to me :blush: Good work around to have when no one is available.

Do we get 3 new posts or only 1 new post?

2 Likes

That I do not know, though I think @Kumirei has tested the phenomenon.

1 Like

Not sure Saida san. I asked the same question (As Zeus san. Funnily even the scripts part :stuck_out_tongue:) to Aikibujin san and they told me their sub expired and hence the number was not reflecting. Once they resubscribed, their level showed up. (I do not have the first person POV, that is the reason I mentioned that it could be one of the reasons :face_with_monocle:)

@Aikibujin san do you have any additional info to add?

Note: I retracted the post on that thread so that we do not derail their conversation. Continuing the convo here.

1 Like

I didn’t really have a lot of time to look at it while it was happening.

And my brain was pretty mush at the time, but I think this is how it worked:

While I was unsubbed, to me, my circle was white with my current level (then 19), when I resubscribed, that’s when the number disappeared until I logged back in.

Pretty much the same way that the forum doesn’t show your newest level until you log out and back in, but in this case it’s just blank until you do…

I think the forum updated and I was forced to reload it and that’s what made it update for mine.

3 Likes

I am not sure, but I think you only get one new post

2 Likes

But that sounds like another outlier. I have seen far more grey level circles, even above level 4, than the absence of the level circle.

For example, @Ncastaneda, who is level 58, with a grey level 58 circle. I think this is normal behaviour.

3 Likes

By default it’s a grey circle if your subscription lapses. In the dataset I got from creating the level distribution, subscription lapses were reported as “free” whereas people without circle didn’t have their level field set at all. This was an incredibly tiny group compared to the entire dataset though.

2 Likes

It’s been such a long time since I’ve read Boku no hero academia. I remember Kyoka Jiro being one of my favorites.
I wish I could get into it again. But I needed about 4 times to get into it the first time because I couldn’t get over Bakugos personality. Then I tried it a second time. I managed to get into it and I really liked the story. Except for the extremely toxic relationship of Bakugo and Midoriya I waited for the bullying, abuse and victim shaming of Bakugo to be addressed and be “solved” but then that never happened even though he has some half assed character development arc so I dropped it again.
The rest of the story was so amazing though T_T idk I kinda miss the story sometimes. maybe I’ll try to read it again. Just start from the Remedial Course Arc or something where he becomes a halfway bearable character.

Can you tell me if he ever becomes a halfway decent person so Midoriya? Or does he continue to victim shame and abuse him?

1 Like

Thanks Kumirei san :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you seen this before :face_with_monocle: ? (Accidentally stumbled upon this today)

2 Likes

Yep. I don’t think it actually works, though @level-60-lifetime

2 Likes

I totally get you. That’s my feeling too :joy:

Yes, please :blush:

There is major character development after the arc after Remedial arc.

He becomes better. Unlike other Shounen manga which tends to relegate bullying by protagonists into the background, Horikoshi Sensei makes Bakugou admit bullying. While he has not totally turned around the corner, he is a lot better and bearable now.

And recall that Deku’s moment during Sludge hero incident in S1 :stuck_out_tongue: let’s just say Bakugou has something like that :wink: (Chapter 284 and Bakugou were tending like crazy on Twitter 3 months ago :joy:)

I think you will find it better than before Ducklingscap san :grin: Hope you give it a try again :crossed_fingers:

I was curious. What is the use case for the WK team? (Maybe it works for them and not for us :face_with_monocle:)

1 Like

It’s used for the level badges

1 Like

Makes sense :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks Kumirei san :+1:

1 Like

|‘m sold :joy: I‘ll probably start reading it again tomorrow or even today.
Thanks for the kind reply :pray:t3:

1 Like

Takes notes! :eyes: にゃるほど にゃるほど :cat2:

Also, a stray Naruto Durtle has entered the chat!
-“@KyokaJiro, good luck with your studies, dattebayo!” ^>^

4 Likes