Biribiri Beats

@Leebo San.

I love your new profile picture :grin: It is cute

But now I have to double click and see whether you are an imposter or not :joy: I miss the dog pfp.

3 Likes

I always thought it was a wolf :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Husky. Think the UConn Huskies :thinking:

2 Likes
Long overdue thanks to Kyoka san!

The package took such a long time to arrive! :expressionless: And when it finally did, I wanted to take some time to write you a proper thank you note… :writing_hand:t2: Today is the day! :smiley:

:crabigator: :high_touch: :durtle_love:

The package was shipped on December 23rd, it arrived in Brazil on January 2nd, then it was stuck/processed in customs until February, and was delivered on March 4th, at last! :tada:

I decided to place the pin on this small bag where I keep my favorite/most used stationery items (my journal, my notebook for Japanese, a selection of pens, and also my collection of WaniKani/Tofugu stickers/magnets!). :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: In the future, I also hope to use the pin on my shirt when taking the JLPT, and if I ever have the opportunity to meet some fellow durtles out there! :durtle_noice:

I plan to use most of the stickers/magnets to celebrate milestones through my WaniKani/Japanese learning journey. :durtle_megane: The cute Crabigator, the cute fugu dish, and the Pokémon sticker are my favorites, so かわいい! :heart_eyes:

Kyoka san, I’d like to repeat to you these words I’ve seen you share here on the WaniKani forums:

These are beautiful sentiments, ones I’ll keep as inspiration not only in my Japanese learning journey, but in my personal life as well. :green_heart:

Thank you, Kyoka san!

4 Likes
Summary

Awesome Midori san :raised_hands:

The pin looks majestic on the bag :grin:

Good luck :+1:

Awesome :slight_smile: You got some of the best ones Midori san :grin:

Thanks for reminding me again Midori san :slight_smile: And the writing and colors look beautiful :ok_hand:

Thanks for being a kind and awesome durtle Midori san :raised_hands: :bowing_man: :bowing_woman:

1 Like
Summary

@BrunoCaesar

Are you from Brazil?

What time works for you? and how do you want to coordinate? If you are still up for editing, we can coordinate. I prefer to have the final say on the final draft, hope that is ok for you :slight_smile:

1 Like
Summary

Yes, I am Brazilian! Send me the draft at bcesards at gmail dot com. Of course all suggestions are subject to your approval. Let’s keep talking over there.

1 Like
Summary

Awesome. I will send you an email.

I couldn’t get the second part done yet (been busy with work). I will send the first part of the prologue.

Didn’t realize you changed your name Bcesards san :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:see_no_evil: The username change is part of something that’s coming in the next few months :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: in retrospect, I do think I could have made it a bit more obvious.

1 Like

Looking forward to it :wink:

1 Like
Summary

Sent you an email with the first half of prologue. The email id will look like a German name. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like
Summary

@Jirachi

Thanks for volunteering Jirachi san :raised_hands:

Bravefoot is working on some illustrations and we could use an extra hand.

What would be your preferred way of communication? (Discord/email etc.,)

1 Like
Summary

Discord’s good, mine’s Jirachi#5160.

1 Like
Summary

Sent you the friend request. My PFP is Hinata Shoyo from Haikyuu spiking a volleyball

1 Like

“Never Gonna Give you up” crossed 1 BILLION VIEWS :grin:

All praise Lord Rick :raised_hands:

I wonder how many of them were due to WaniKani , especially you two @Kumirei san and @popetron san :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Does Rick Astley owe Kumi some royalties or is it the other way around?

3 Likes

I think it is the former :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

3 Likes
Summary

@Mombie san

Do you use Discord?

Hello… You remember me? Wow!!

I don’t use discord. Am I too old if I ask what it is…:neutral_face:

1 Like