Biribiri Beats

Summary

No worries senpai :slight_smile:

:heart:

I was stressed that evening, but back to normal ever since. All of that seems a lifetime ago even though it was 4 or 5 days ago.

Your thought is more than enough senpai :smiley: And I also need to get you graduation present :thinking:

When you said teaching, were you going to do it in the US or in JP?

2 Likes

This should go down in the “Wanikani Hall of Fame” :laughing: :joy:

4 Likes

@santanjirou

Summary

I am touched by your gesture Bjorn san :heart:

Aren’t you still a student? Shouldn’t you be saving money for your JP trip next year? How about you gift me once you are working :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

It’s okay, you probably spent quite a bit more in total for everyone combined. Just buy something in Japanese (a manga or light novel perhaps) with the gift card and enjoy it :slight_smile: 頑張ってね!

2 Likes
Summary

As you wish :slight_smile:

You are totally getting a welcome present when you move to Japan :wink:

1 Like

I’m sure this is the most mentioned song on the forum by a landslide. And I’m all for it.

5 Likes

@quimda

Summary

You are welcome Qui san :slight_smile:

Did you receive the Enamel Pin, Stickers and Crabigator Magnet in the package?

2 Likes

yep! i’m super excited to put the stickers on everything i own :stuck_out_tongue: and the manget and pin are already in use :wink:

Summary

but in all seriousness, i’m still so flattered and i can hardly believe your kindness and generosity. i really can’t explain how happy i am to feel like even though you don’t know me, you still care about me. this community is amazing and you’re one of the ones that make it so :two_hearts:
you truly are one-of-a-kind, and i’m so lucky to have met such an amazing durtle :durtle:

i’m not very good at expressing myself and this is just a feeble attempt, there’s no way that i could ever really thank you enough
and i mean, not just for the gifts but for everything

3 Likes

I’ll see what i can do about immortalising it next time i have a massive update of my thread. i have pieces bookmarked to go, just gotta do it.

2 Likes

There is nothing more awesome or better than hearing true and heartfelt words :slight_smile: And yours ring loud and clear :ok_hand: It is not a feeble attempt, it is a beautiful success :grin:

Keep rocking Qui san :metal:

I am glad you are putting all of them to good use!!

3 Likes

https://community.wanikani.com/t/our-cherished-memories-by-the-forum-fam/32696

1 Like

https://community.wanikani.com/t/shhh-gifs-only-v2-%F0%9F%99%8A/44881/3939?u=kyokajiro

This is “Whisper of the heart”, right? It’s my fav Ghibli movie :grin:

2 Likes

Love that movie, very chill~ reminds me of the times when things were more simple :relaxed:

1 Like

Yes. I totally love that he checked out every single book :grin: I wish someone did that for me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And the antique store, I wish there was a place that magical near me :sparkles:

1 Like

Yes!

I am probably going to watch it again over the weekend :smiley:

2 Likes

Might watch it again as well now that you reminded me of it :grin:

1 Like

@plantron san

Why are you at Level 21?

Weren’t you supposed to be at an eternal 42? :thinking:

5 Likes

Koichi halved my level because I forgot to attend the weekly Crabigatorism mass

9 Likes

I’d willing to read Crabigator’s gospel every night before going to bed :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes