Biribiri Beats

|‘m sold :joy: I‘ll probably start reading it again tomorrow or even today.
Thanks for the kind reply :pray:t3:

1 Like

Takes notes! :eyes: にゃるほど にゃるほど :cat2:

Also, a stray Naruto Durtle has entered the chat!
-"@KyokaJiro, good luck with your studies, dattebayo!" ^>^

4 Likes

I used the trick to do my first 4 consecutive posts :wink: Thanks Joeni san .

ありがとう ekg san :smile:

1 Like

Of course, my friend. We share the same fandom :blush:

To spice up your journey a Little bit, One of the major fan theories came to an end this week. I won’t tell you whether it is a confirmation or denial of the fan theory (to avoid spoiling the story for you). Boy, it was fun :wink:

Can’t wait for the Sparks to fly next week :star_struck:

@zEUs_Japanese optimized the gif. I think it was not showing up because the size of gif was greater than 4MB. This compressed version is 3.86 MB and it works :slightly_smiling_face: You can download and use this gif for your Level up post :love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

I didn’t know you two had such self imposed rules :sweat_smile: Any reason, why? (I am not questioning your choices, I am curious to understand your reasons :slightly_smiling_face: )

3 Likes

I’d imagine that Kumi is reticent for the same reason I don’t do it unless somebody asked; we both have obnoxiously flashy welcome GIFs and they can be distracting in a thread that isn’t about welcoming people/the person.

2 Likes

Understood :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for the explanation Joeni san :+1:

1 Like

My pleasure - I’m always happy to welcome people if somebody (usually @saibaneko) summons me though ^-^

Also, SHUT UP DISCOURSE, I KNOW!

2 Likes

I’ve never made a welcome post, does that mean Kumi doesn’t welcome me?

2 Likes

That message from discourse sounds highly passive aggressive :joy:

Personally, I don’t mind welcoming them no matter the thread. Whenever I see the prompt of first post I reply with a welcome message and encouragement. If they reply back it’s awesome. My next reply would probably be here in BiriBiri Beats so that I don’t deviate that thread. So, 2 posts in any thread is worth it for me as long as we can encourage and make someone feel welcomed to the community :slightly_smiling_face:

First impressions matter and I want to make them feel accepted :grin:

I am not suggesting/ imposing my ways on any one. Since you graciously explained your reasoning, I felt it is appropriate to explain my point of view :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Join the club my friend :joy: I never got one either :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and even after a tag @Kumirei and “notice me senpai” post (aka give me a welcome post). Nada :rofl: This is the current status

3 Likes

I DID make an introduction post and @Kumirei DID welcome me, two years ago ^-^

4 Likes

i know you didn’t tag me (probably because people forget that i make welcome posts too), but i only welcome someone if they post in #campfire:introductions. when they post there, they’re usually looking to be welcomed. in other categories, they usually have a question or something not related to wanting to be welcomed, so i feel that my post would be off-topic.

2 Likes

Well then, if she won’t welcome us, then we’ll just welcome ourselves. Welcome to the forums, @KyokaJiro! :grin:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome to the forum @BIsTheAnswer san :blush: :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

I only post welcomes when people are introducing themselves. If that’s not what the thread is about then I think it’s distracting

Also I didn’t realize, is this an intro post?

2 Likes

Kumi never welcomed me either

6 Likes

IIRC , You did welcome me. I did a reply in the introductions V2 thread. And even @BIsTheAnswer san post right after me. After that conversation was about how I didn’t get a welcome message from Kumirei san, Joeni san and you. You two sent a welcome message there :stuck_out_tongue:

Kumirei san even made a fake rude post reply to @BIsTheAnswer san after they said everyone in the community is nice. (You are a butt or something similar :joy: )

3 Likes

\definecolor{sd}{RGB}{125,213,169} \definecolor{sp}{RGB}{236, 51, 237} \definecolor{spi}{RGB}{255,102,255} \definecolor{sr}{RGB}{255,115,151} \definecolor{sy}{RGB}{255,227,147} \definecolor{sb}{RGB}{153,255,255} \definecolor{so}{RGB}{253,142,38} \definecolor{srf}{RGB}{229,90,4} \Huge \color{sy}\text{✧} \color{srf}\text{・゚} \color{sr}\text{:} \color{sp}\text{ *} \color{sb}\text{✧} \color{sr}\text{・゚} \color{so}\text{:} \color{spi}\text{*} \color{sd}\text{WELCOME} \color{sb}\text{*} \color{sr}\text{:} \color{so}\text{・゚} \color{spi}\text{✧} \color{srf}\text{* } \color{sp}\text{:} \color{sb}\text{・゚} \color{sy}\text{✧}
starcowelcome

Welcome @Kumirei !

Make sure to checkout the knowledgebase, there is a lot of good info in these for new users. If you’re looking for further resources check out the community compiled list of resources. For extra features and fixes for those small things which keep bugging you consult The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps.

I hope you’ll have a good time here with us and am looking forward to seeing you around!

\large\color{sr}\text{♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥}

7 Likes