Bipple's Daily Routine

HELLO FRIENDS

I made it to level 2!

People sometimes ask me “Hey @Bipple, how do you get SO HIGH, SO FAST”?

With a daily injection of Kanji practice, of course.

I thought I’d share my daily-routine:

Wake up

I tried studying Kanji before I woke up, but found that I rarely remember anything the next day.

My sleep-walking time is better spent snacking and practicing 弓道.

Practice Kanji

It’s hard work serving the crabigator.

I even practice on my birthday.

crabcake

Check the community forums

Sometimes there are fun events like coloring contests. These make me happy, there are so many different ways of serving the crabigator.

Stare blankly at the wall

It’s a color called “Vanilla Milkshake” [oc-59]. I tried other colors before, but this is definitely the one. I can feel the calories just looking at it. So comforting.

Measure self

What tends to work best is to find the tallest thing you can find to stand on. Chairs, tables, basketball players, elephants, really whatever you have laying around the house.

I try to get a little taller every day.

Regular human things

Just like a regular human.

Practice Kanji again

It’s like in the morning, but it’s later in the day!

Sometimes I daydream about finding my way back to reality.

But it just seems so far far away.

Feed Hermione

Most people have other pets, ones you feed in the morning, but Hermione is mostly nocturnal so feeding her in the evening tends to work better.

Her favorite food is 高一 Brand Possum Chow. I bought a bunch of bags from the black market a few months back, but supplies are starting to run low. I hope they restock soon. Otherwise I may need to gear up for another raid.

Sleep

This mostlying involves trying to stave off the 悪夢.

I don’t want to talk about it.

28 Likes

high five
Way to go @Bipple!

11 Likes

Feeding Hermione

22 Likes

Hey, @Bipple, how do you get SO HIGH, SO FAST!?

I hear level 2 is where a lot of users suffer from burnout, so do be careful in the fast lane.

11 Likes

Furiously writes notes on living like Bipple

I see, I see, I still have much to learn

5 Likes

Hey, @Bipple, how do you get SO HIGH, SO FAST!?

Woah! It’s like I’m caught in a time loop.

12 Likes

I’ll have to try this routine out for myself, I’ve been stuck at level 1 for quite some time now and I have had moments where I feel like I’ll never make it to the next step. This routine looks really promising though, and I have high hopes that it will work for me.

5 Likes

Way to go, Bip!

7 Likes

I feel you :frowning:

3 Likes

Bipple I feel you’ve skipped a step or maybe you simply ate your 四 while sleep walking

6 Likes

4 doesn’t exist in polite Japanese. 4 is death.

8 Likes

That is only valid in things like hotels rooms / floors and even that is falling by the wayside as this is a list it would be 四つ technically

3 Likes

At some point we should start working on these clue threads :thinking:

7 Likes

You guys don’t think he really believes it, do you? That adults can grow taller? …unless there’s something different about durtle physiology that we haven’t learned yet…

9 Likes

Psst, Saruko, don’t crush his short dreams! Just act like he’s a tiny bit taller each week you see him.

9 Likes

How can you say that when there’s a measurable difference every day?

7 Likes
3 Likes

7 Likes

Hey Bipple, time for level 3 no?

4 Likes

Oh goodness, always go in the same direction?

Sometimes you have to 上がる to 下がる, ね?

arrow-1

7 Likes