Big Burns Celebration Thread! πŸ”₯🐒πŸ”₯

It’s the blaze.

2 Likes

Today has been a day of durtle-burrrrning! :flame: :durtle:

Today alone, a total of 64 durtles have moved on to a greater existence. :innocent: And I’ve moved very close to 1500 durtles burned! ^>^ (another milestone since my last post of 1000 durtles burned)

15 Likes

500 burns!

15 Likes

Perfect blazeπŸ”₯

14 Likes

Thought 1000 burns looked cute in this pic, might delete later

14 Likes

My burns now exceed my # of unlearned items :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Unknown

6 Likes

You have to celebrate your victories, be they mathematically complex or not.

5 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 8.43.20 AM
The Zager & Evans number

10 Likes

I just failed my first one. I was sure ε…₯γ‚‹ was read いる… The い reading was in my head :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

1500 burns!

18 Likes

Aaaahhh, over 2000 burrrrrnnssss

a

Ooh, I keep forgeting so many enlightened items ready for burn. It’s a real pain to review them. But I know failed items will come back in 5 months and then, I tell you, then I’ll CRUSH 'em :fist_right: :fist_left:

19 Likes

Just got my first burns today.

21/22 on L1 radicals - I’ll take that for starters :slight_smile: .

Started my WK journey on 6th May 2020, haven’t missed a day of reviews and have settled into what I hope is a sustainable pace of just under 2 weeks per level. See you again when I reach 500 burns? :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Congrats on your first burn @jels808 san :clap: It is a HUGE milestone :partying_face:

γŠγΏγ”γ¨γ§γ™ :ok_hand:

You don’t have to wait until 500 burns :stuck_out_tongue: You can show up far earlier than that and celebrate with us :grin: Happy Burning!!

8 Likes

Crossed 500 Burns :fire:

14 Likes

Yesterday, I finally burned my last L1 item!

18 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 11.15.09 PM
The Zager & Evans palindrome

10 Likes

I just failed my first one. I was sure ε…₯γ‚‹ was read いる… The い reading was in my head

Thanks for posting this! I’ve been failing that burn forever, and seeing your post inspired me to go and review it. A couple of days later, it appeared again, and I finally burned it! Now my only unburned item on level 1 is γ„γ‚Œγ‚‹.

7 Likes

Trusted psychic mediums say that "If you want to know the significance of the angel number 2222 in your life, it means peace and harmony.

Your angels want to tell you that your life is in need of some peace and harmony, or that the peace and harmony you are enjoying now will soon be disrupted."

And I mean, who am I to doubt what a trusted medium say.

9 Likes

I forgot to post yesterday, but I had a lot of burns! Yeah! :fire::fire::fire:

It’s gotten more fun to burn stuff after installing the confetti-script! :joy: (especially with several burns after each other like yesterday)

Burned 46 durtles total! :turtle: RIP
I’ve passed the 1600 mark now! Moving steadily toward 2000 burns! ^>^

13 Likes