Big Burns Celebration Thread! 🔥🐢🔥

Thanks! It was my biggest review ever by a large margin. I was pleasantly surprised by the accuracy, especially for all the burns (about 5/6 of levels 9-11 vocabs). I was about to give up halfway in, I’ll be honest.

3 Likes

Another 500 burned :fire::fire::fire: and yes I missed 5555

21 Likes

Accidentally passed 1000 burned (1025 to be exact), so decided to celebrate it here. Kinda nice. Still a lot left but a milestone is a milestone. Next post at 2000.

15 Likes

80% burned!

20 Likes

Suddenly, in the middle of my pile, a true gem showed up! My first burn! So happy! :3 :heart_eyes_cat:

23 Likes

成功 ! ! ! !

2 Likes

Hey I burned a woman (the radical)! It’s my first time. Very much looking forward to more burnings in the near future.

17 Likes

I just burned the word burn :fire: but I pressed enter too quickly and couldn’t take the screenshot :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Since finally starting to burn items this month, today I had my biggest pile of burnables yet to get rid of:

I’m still shy of <200 total burns thus far. And more items are constantly put on top of the pile of 2000+ enlightened items by the day. So, there’s quite a bit of burning left to do…>_>

13 Likes

After today’s 72 reviews I ended up with this … :slight_smile:
Yeah, it’s not a really round number, but at least it looks like a milestone. :smiley:

11 Likes

Out of interest, how many of the burn item that come up do you actually happen to remember? For me, it’s a best 2 out of 3. Sometimes more like 50/50.

1 Like

Check out Wanikani review accuracy by SRS stage
to get your exact accuracy calculated per review stage. I’ve only recently started burning items, so mine are all the low level simple ones - accuracy on those is pretty decent, but I have no idea what it will be in a couple of levels.

2 Likes

And now 3000!

Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 12.01.20

20 Likes

I’ve just burn 地獄 ! Bye bye Hell! :fire: :fire:

6 Likes

Fight fire with fire!

3 Likes

Took 113 days to get those extra 500 burns…

Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 5.00.12 PM

We’ll see if I can do the next 500 in under a year. :slight_smile: I think it’s allllll leeches from here on out.

19 Likes

Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 01.20.39

Now over 4000 :tada:

13 Likes

Just burned item 8444!

10 Likes

Aren’t there 8,879 total items?

I’m in a similar boat and I find burning the leeches is taking forever. I went really slowly getting here, so I don’t get many reviews each day. You may well pass me up. I still have 1 item in apprentice, 96 in guru, 86 in master, and 272 in enlightened.

3 Likes

Yeah I still have a lot that get failed out of Enlighten into Guru… This is almost a year after hitting 60. :frowning:

4 Likes