Big Burns Celebration Thread! πŸ”₯🐒πŸ”₯

Challenge accepted!

5 Likes

You should be able to see your first burn on the heatmap. I’m personally expecting cake, flowers and a family group cuddle on that day at the very least!

I had not noticed that actually because the pink was so faint at first (only had 4 burns in the preview) but my sharped eye kitten noticed right away and when I hovered, it was such a good feeling :heart_eyes:

Until then, let’s just lurk and like on this thread…

5 Likes

I hadn’t installed the heatmap script to thanks for that tip. Now I feel on-top of things! ^>^

1 Like

Getting absolutely caned by leeches and likely to repeat most of my WK reviews from Level 30 onwards at this rate… but not all of them, so that’s something at least…

(…and nearly at Level 60 as well, yayyy…)

12 Likes

Oh no…

17 Likes

:sunglasses::sunglasses:

16 Likes

Well my last review session wasn’t great, but at least that meant I got to a nice round number of burns! I like round numbers.

15 Likes

I just burnt ι‡‘ηŽ‰, and now I never have to review it again :partying_face:

hehe ι‡‘ηŽ‰

10 Likes

My most recent review session. I was so distracted I failed to burn ζΌ’ε­—. I’ll see myself out…

14 Likes

Half burned

EDIT: just realised I’m still missing 40 burns, will post when 4440 :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

A strange milestone but: finally have more burned items than any other category. My enlightened stack has been really growing lately and it took longer than I expected.

14 Likes

2000! Reached level 33 the same day.

14 Likes

Not big in number, but it felt like a big deal

first_burn

I think this was made easier by the fact that I only had burn reviews in this set. Not my fault btw: these burn reviews are still on winter time and came in an hour later than the other stuff.
first_burn_summary

And I was soooo close to 2k enlightens… will have to wait a little longer
first_burns_progress_arc

11 Likes

Hooray, finally 5000 :slightly_smiling_face:…I’ve made so many enlightened mistakes lately

21 Likes

I did a couple of reviews on KaniWani today (777). 250+ burns on this 2 hour + review session.

17 Likes

The only thing burning to me it’s the sun XD

2 Likes

I seriously don’t think I could manage a single review session that big! And my accuracy would be much lower.

5 Likes

Thanks! It was my biggest review ever by a large margin. I was pleasantly surprised by the accuracy, especially for all the burns (about 5/6 of levels 9-11 vocabs). I was about to give up halfway in, I’ll be honest.

3 Likes

Another 500 burned :fire::fire::fire: and yes I missed 5555

21 Likes

Accidentally passed 1000 burned (1025 to be exact), so decided to celebrate it here. Kinda nice. Still a lot left but a milestone is a milestone. Next post at 2000.

15 Likes