Big Burns Celebration Thread! πŸ”₯🐒πŸ”₯

My amount of burns has started to creep over enlightened recently :muscle:

14 Likes

My first KaniWani Burns today! I got pretty nervous, but got them right :slight_smile:

14 Likes

got my first burns! :fire::fire::fist_left::sun_with_face::fist_right::fire::fire:

14 Likes

Me too, the burns are finally beginning! I guess that means in a month or so I’ll reach the β€œsteady state” of the number of reviews to keep up the pace.

12 Likes

1000 already! Does not feel that long ago since I started burning.

12 Likes

Wow, you have been leveling up at lightning speed!

5000 burns! This one feels like a big landmark! Took a few months off lessons recently to concentrate on other things so the numbers at lower levels are fairly low. But always keep the reviews going every day…

16 Likes

First burns today ( technically late last night)! Got most right. Stupid stick…

16 Likes

grafik
almost 420 on 04.20. – nice

15 Likes

First 1000 burns down! I am quite happy with my recollection of burned items so far, hopefully it stays like that for the next thousand…

16 Likes

A nice round number, or in fact two of 'em :smiley:

12 Likes

I leveled up after more than a year. And waiting was so worth it :sob::sob::sob:

15 Likes

Yay! :partying_face:

19 Likes

First burn at all is my burn.

I GOT A BURN YASSSSSSSSSS!

21 Likes

Over 3000 burns. Those poor turtles.

17 Likes

Four thousand…!

May has been challenging for me so far, some bad stuff happened and I honestly just got kinda lost… but Japanese is forever, right? At least I managed to keep up with reviews, and today I hit a milestone! Lost my 0/0 challenge streak but I’ll try to get back to that as well.

18 Likes

over 5000

I had a pretty awful review session, but at least I passed the 5000 mark.

17 Likes

finally hit 1000 :DDDD

18 Likes

image computer_hoho

15 Likes

Slooooowly climbing toward 8000. In the meantime, under 100 Guru for the first time since I started…

13 Likes