:sob::rofl:

5 Likes

I made the top two equal % :3

6 Likes

:purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :joy:

just letting you know there was a reason ^^

@seanblue QUICK CLOSE IT NOW! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

It also gives me the ultimate power to close the vote when the one I want to win is winning. :wink:

That might be wielding my power too much. :laughing:

7 Likes

AS THE EXTREMELY ABSENT FOUNDER OF THE BEGINNER BOOK CLUB, I COMMAND YOU TO DO ITTTTTTTT

I’m just kidding okay :rofl:

4 Likes

I was just looking at past polls cos I was interested in the numbers, and… you never actually closed the poll where Kiki won :joy:

3 Likes

It’s there to forever prove to the world how it was the right choice. Yes, that.

I just closed it D:::::: :broken_heart:

3 Likes

suddenly experiencing hype

4 Likes

Other than the Kiki poll, this is the most voters we’ve ever had! :tada:

3 Likes

79 voters 304 total votes
Oh wow.

7 Likes

Hype.

5 Likes

Bleh, I was about to make that joke. No fair accusing yourself of being corrupt before I can! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So, I’m reviewing my Guide and just noticed that there are literally no clicks for the Book clubs even though they were all added at the same time :joy:

4 Likes

I think that it’s because of title-matching. I noticed that with my thread too, and I think it’s because they have dynamic URLs which are never going to match the URLs linked at the time the post was made.

I’d like to know how to find a stable URL for them :thinking:

Also AWWW :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Just for you, I changed my vote :wink:

2 Likes

Knowing how many people actually finished Kiki, that is not necessarily a useful statistic. :joy:

2 Likes

:blush: :blush: :blush:

I know, ahaha! I also don’t know whether it got loads of votes after the fact because JP left it open :joy:

4 Likes

I’m one of the lurkers :raising_hand_woman:t3: I plan on joining if a book wins (not sure yet if it’s a manga that takes first place).

4 Likes

Ohhh, you’re right!!

Yeah, that would be cool :thinking: Actually, the URL should still maintain the number of clicks since the thread’s identification number stays the same.

Noooo, Kiki is just that gooooodddd!!! :eyes:

2 Likes

Does [Now Voting!] Beginner Japanese Book Club // Now Reading: この美術部には問題がある! not work?

3 Likes