Beginner Japanese Book Club // Now Reading: 気になってる人が男じゃなかった // Next 葬送のフリーレン, then ウスズミの果て

Usually I do it but I’m busy and don’t feel like it. :slight_smile:

You’re even welcome to add all three if you want. :wink:

2 Likes

It is basically identically, quite possibly word for word! =D

Oh, may I? I really shouldn’t, it wouldn’t be fair to the others. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve done mine, in any case.

2 Likes

I added あたしンち to the list. I did leave the average blank for now.

1 Like

Thanks. I feel bad for @Radish8 though. You ruined their nice ordering. :joy:

1 Like

!

Do not worry - this just gives me more chances to tidy :star_struck:

2 Likes

I did? :scream: すみません :man_bowing:

It’s okay; I re-ordered the list maybe a month or so ago purely for my own satisfaction, but I am more than happy to integrate the new nominations :stuck_out_tongue:

this way I get to put them exactly where I want anyway :grin:

1 Like

This looks pretty intriguing! I like that the whole thing seems to be in colour :wink: and the language seems super clear and standard from the samples, so it would probably be great for beginners. Plus it’s a bit different from the usual manga we’ve tackled in the past.

Now I don’t know what I want to win :fearful:

If it’s helps you decide, it’s tragically not all in colour, only the introduction and the first chapter (about thirty pages total)…

If colour is what we want, we could do おしえて!ギャル子ちゃん :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dangit! Still, any colour is nice.

That looks… less to my tastes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But my あたしンち is full color :+1:

1 Like

I’ve read that one before though :wink:

By the way, I just came across a random ad for レベル999の村人, and it looks pretty fun.
I just read the first 10 pages or so of free preview available on bookwalker, and I think it’s not too difficult, but very specialized vocabulary. If you aren’t into JRPG, you’re going to have a bad time.
So, not sure I’ll nominate it, but I thought people in here might be interested anyway :stuck_out_tongue:
(Or maybe know already about it; I pretty much live under a rock in terms of keeping up with that kind of things)

Edit: it seems to be based on a webnovel, interesting :thinking:

1 Like

lurks

3 Likes

OMG I LOVED THE ANIME I SHIPPED THEM SO MUCH.

2 Likes

Are you drunk? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

At 1pm? :rofl:

11c7yw

6 Likes

And yet you still won’t read with us if it’s picked, will you? :sob:

2 Likes