Beginner Japanese Book Club // Now Reading: 気になってる人が男じゃなかった // Next 葬送のフリーレン, then ウスズミの果て

It’s hard to not vote in a poll… :cry:
But since I’m not going to read any of the choices I don’t want to skew the results.

3 Likes

You could read One Week Friends with the book club :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, but I’m not going to order from Amazon just to read that.

Vote for my books, then. *Slips a thousand-yen bill under the table.*

11 Likes

I won’t do your dirty work for any less than ten thousand yen. :wink:

5 Likes

Well, it’s only pretend internet yen, so sure, take all the yen you like. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

:frowning: :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Slips a one billion yen bill over the table

9 Likes

Votes for Neighborhood Story

Not really though.

4 Likes

It says I can choose up to 12, but I chose 4 anyway.

3 Likes

I’m going to try and read this even if it doesn’t get picked!

2 Likes

Me too, probably.

2 Likes

dammit!

Well thank you for doing the noble thing :grin:

2 Likes

@Airdramon @ekadish Thanks for the support! I’m not in a rush to read it, though, so I don’t mind checking how things go. If it doesn’t get picked (which seems likely right now, but it’s still early, who knows) I’m fine with waiting for next time (which should be in 3 months top, I guess). That would also be a better time for me in terms of how many clubs I am currently joining, if I want to organize something else.

2 Likes

I think I may have to skip out on this round as well. Gonna be reading コンビニの人間 with the intermediate club and we’re starting speech contest season at school, so I think I’ll be a bit busy between those and my various other committments I seem to have accumulated :sweat:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, but hope you enjoy コンビニの人間 :blush:

Honestly, it’s so awesome how much reading goes on facilitated by the forums now. I love that it’s almost impossible to hit the home page at any time without there being at least one reading club thread up there :grin:

8 Likes

Definitely beats seeing the POLL thread all the time :smile:

13 Likes

Even as a former poll thread addict, I agree :grin:

7 Likes

Damn, only one other person wants to read Naruto… Guess I’ll have to do that on my own then :joy:

7 Likes

@seanblue thanks for fixing that link in the OP - I was puzzled as to what was wrong. Do you have any idea why some links seem to work and others don’t now?

1 Like