(Back up) Floflo.moe - A WK-friendly website for reading

Is this still happening to you? It’s appearing for me. If it’s not working can you open up the javascript console (control + i on chrome) and see if there’s like an error or something? If there’s no error it might be some obscure line of code that I forgot about.

Nope, it went away!

2 Likes

Any reason my known words on the books page are all 0% even though I logged in?

1 Like

You know nothing, Sean Snow.

8 Likes

It caches the data for about 3 hours. I think you could recreate this by logging out, waiting for the cache to expire, visiting the book page, then logging in.

Anyway I’ll fix it when I get the time. Kind of an unfortunate bug but it’s not breaking the website at least

2 Likes

This seems like a cool idea, but it’s giving me an error every time I try to add a book or interact with them in any way… meaning as far as I can tell I can’t use it at all?

are you logged in?

Yes, through wordpress (I tried to use patreon but it wouldn’t work)

what error are you getting? could you screenshot the whole site page when it gives you it

Error log is

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
stats.wp.com/s-201934.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
notes-common-v2.js?ver=7.6-201934:32 Uncaught ReferenceError: Backbone is not defined
at notes-common-v2.js?ver=7.6-201934:32
at notes-common-v2.js?ver=7.6-201934:158
admin-bar-v2.js?ver=7.6-201934:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: _ is not defined
at admin-bar-v2.js?ver=7.6-201934:2

hmm yeah I haven’t seen that error before.

@Raionus prolly knows whats up.

I’m getting this error too any time I try to generate a list.

Hello. I’m trying to generate a list for my book but it keeps giving me an error.error What could this mean? I’m not really that good at understanding what the log says.

Nvm, I removed my cookies and it works now!

What do “exact” and “phonetic” mean on the terms? Is “frequency” the number of times the word appears in the text? These questions weren’t answered in the “how to use” and I’m not about to browse through 3500 posts here, sorry :eyes:

1 Like

Looks like clearing my cookies fixed it too, thanks.

Sorry I’ll look into why it didn’t automatically clear your cookies like it was supposed to

Don’t be. It’s a discussion/bug report/dev thread I don’t expect anyone to read anything.

Exact means that the book said x and Floflo pulled up the dictionary word that matched. Phonetic means that it said x and there isn’t an exact dictionary match for it so it pulled up entries that matched the phonetic reading

2 Likes

Made like no progress during the summer thanks to work, but I’m back and rolling on my lessons. Finally hit 5k words today.

So yeah, I guess you could say I like the website. Good shit, @Raionus.

7 Likes