(Back up) Floflo.moe - A WK-friendly website for reading

Here’s what I got on my end.

Just a few questions:

1. Do you have cookies disabled?
  2. Is the dialogue prompt (which asks you to insert something) appearing properly?

Oh you might need to refresh the page also

And one more thing: I also just run into such problem.
The definition of the word きらきら is completely wrong on my end.

Got 38 definitions, not a single one the correct one.

Yeah, those definitions are not appearing in the tenkyou no alderamin’s table or the dictinoary so this is new

Update: in the lesson list, the definitions are correct.
So it’s some kind of cosmetic problem?

A bit later, I have another word with the same “definitions”.
It’s also a no kanji word. Maybe the lookup without kanji is bugged?

Oh, I was just coming to say I have a katakana word which is all messed up too (but fine in lessons).

Seems to be an issue with the first word in the list

I cleared my cookies but nothing happened. I’m not sure how to disable them on chrome? The dialogue prompt appears and disappears when I enter the key but nothing happens even if I refresh.

Yes, I had this problem with katakana words too:

They all showed the same answer when looking at titles but were fine in reviews.

Little thing, the password field error message when registering says “Password must be less than 30 characters” but it accepts up to and including 30 characters.

Sorry let me try and fix the table issue and then I’ll get to this

1 Like

I confirm that it’s a problem with katakana words.
(I mean, for me too, at least)

Also, they are not searchable using the search tool’s ime (hiragana).
They are found just fine if I input katakana with my own IME.

1 Like

Okay cool got it fixed. The words with a blank reading were getting grouped together as one word whenever a definition was getting written.
@Naphthalene
Thanks a lot for your help
@Nedeli
Would you mind opening the developer console and trying to put your key in? For chrome the shortcut is control + shift + i. I’d just like to see if there’s an error popping up related to the key.

2 Likes

Update: I tried with firefox and it worked! But there’s still this. Chrome doesn’t show the key but Firefox does. I’ll continue to tweak my chrome settings.

Chrome:

Firefox:

1 Like

Huh, that’s interesting. Well if you got it you got it. I’ll try and fix it tomorrow because I’ve been up for 24 hours now :cry:

2 Likes

Omg yes go to sleep, please. :joy:

2 Likes

I have not had more than 5 reviews on any given day since you moved stuff back a month for me Raionus. Is that some kind of malfunction or did I start floflo later than I remember?

Actually, seems like it might have just taken some time. I am supposed to have more reviews later today finally.

They should be coming up starting in like a day or two

1 Like

@Raionus Love the vocab lists! I’ve bought a book from your book list (Toki wo kakeru shoujo) on Ebookjapan. But I hate it that I can’t read it without an app which also means I can’t read it on my ebook reader (some stripped down Android). :frowning: Were you able to somehow get an epub for the books that you scanned?

I download my ebooks from Amazon and have a program that can convert their .azw format to epub.

I’ve never bought from EbookJapan. Do they let you download it at all? Or do they have like a webapp or something?

Oh I see. I couldn’t find any information about epub downloads from EbookJapan or Bookwalker so I thought I’d just take the plunge and find out myself. Turns out they only have a webapp for viewing in the browser and iOS/Android apps for viewing on the phone. They sort of let you “download” books onto your mobile app but that’s still not what I’m looking for. EbookJapan seemed like the easiest one to set up, I’ve heard Amazon.jp is kind of hard to buy from but if I want to have it on my ebook reader I guess I’ll do that. Thanks a lot!

1 Like