Aww yiis (Finished 387 review items) Celebratory post

After almost, God knows, how many months of hiatus. I am back and I am here to finish this. Subscribed to annual and have a lot of time. What with the quarantine and all

9 Likes

Nice job! Those huge batches can be super demoralizing.

…do you really have over a hundred Enlightened items at only level 3? That might be a first for me :sweat_smile:

It’s amazing that you got 92% correct answers after 3 months of hiatus, congrats.

3 Likes

Ah, I should’ve mentioned that I reset my level after a year long hiatus. I lost most of what I learned in level 22, so I had to make the hard decision of resetting back to level 1 because my fundamentals were shaky.

2 Likes

Thanks! I should mention that WK’s new mnemonics really helped fast track that. Before the overhaul, WK’s mnemonics were aherm sub par because it involved pop culture references that I didn’t know about. (Had to look up who Charlie Sheen is as well as Hard Gay, not disappointed :smirk: :smirk:)

1 Like

Ah I see, that makes a little more sense. I figured you had gone on hiatus after getting a bunch of stuff into Master, and then when you came back they were all waiting for you.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.