Artwork for Wanikani mnemonics

After 4 months, I still think this is one of the most precious things I’ve seen on this forum :heart:

6 Likes

Here is a bizarre desk doodle for y’all ^_______^

9 Likes

Hmm, I don’t know. Aya has a very scary union. If you guys started taking her art jobs, wouldn’t that make you a bunch of scabs? :angryaya:

If anyone has WaniKani-related art, however, please post it! I can’t promise we’ll incorporate it or anything, but we’d love to see it.

3 Likes

More poorly drawn desk doodles.

9 Likes

Can you guys tell I’ve been at work too much with not enough work to do?

WK_alcoholdistributionsnakey

12 Likes

I think your drawings are great. And they’re already helping me remembering the kanji lol. Thank you for that :grin:

1 Like

Yay! I’m so glad someone appreciates my limited artistic skills and also that they are helping you remember :clap:

2 Likes

I draw all of the kanji mnemonics too! They aren’t half as sophisticated as @kit5un3’s though.

I do particularly like my emotional support frog :frog: he’s so supportive :sob:

11 Likes

I love it! I’ve only drawn a few. I now need to draw an emotional support frog :black_heart:

2 Likes

Everyone needs one ;D

1 Like

I made a promise. Here is the weeks late follow up ^____^ :frog::black_heart:

6 Likes

That is awesome xD
Petition that everybody draws an emotional support frog, no matter their art ability!

4 Likes

After 6 months I think I’m able to say thank you without breaking into tears or be tempted to try to draw again.

4 Likes

Do it! Once u draw something new, can u post it here? I’d love to see it :heart: (and guess what, I’m sure I’m not alone).

Believe mii, I wish I could.
But it’s been only a few months that I don’t need to wear a brace on my hand…
Healing takes time, so the only way to deal with it is to treat it as a permanent injury.
And seeing the new avatars y’all got is excruciatingly inspiring and really makes mii wanna draw again.
Nothing to do but drill grammar instead.

3 Likes

No worries. I’ll wait for whatever time you need :slight_smile: Just take care of yourself! And tbh I’m just glad to see you around the forums again! Welcome back :grin:

1 Like

Thanks again ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪
And congrats on your golden 60
and good luck with your project٩( ‘ω’ )و

3 Likes

hope you get better soon. :heart::pray:t5:

1 Like

Thanks ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

I enjoy poorly drawing out mnemoics for WK. Relaxing and super effective for remembering, just not really that efficient. Here I enjoy taking the freedom to rework the reading mnemonic to something that is more memorable to me with pop culture references.

2 Likes