Aria the Masterpiece Home Thread (Beginner Book Club / Aria Book Club)

Nice!

In other news, I have to finally complete the page number thingy in the schedule.
… Maybe tomorrow.

3 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the moving target is killing me :joy:

2 Likes

What chapter are you up to? :slight_smile:

Just started volume 4 while I was away, but haven’t had a chance to look through the threads yet. If I have a free day with nothing much better to do I can get through 4 or 5 chapters in a go, but those days are few and far between at the moment :wink:

3 Likes

You don’t need to catch up in one slab - just read two chapters a week instead of one and you’ll get there eventually. Or three chapters every two weeks - anything that’s faster than one a week will work.

6 Likes

Well, turns out chapter ordering in volume 6 of the Masterpiece is fairly different from the original.
J\cdot O \cdot Y

Edit: Anyway, the new chapter is here!

5 Likes

Oh yes? I wonder why.

1 Like

I’m ready for masterpiece volume 6.

I guess I should order volume 7.

3 Likes

Well, flow, I guess? I guess the author wasn’t completely happy wih the way things went.
Also, the Masterpiece has two extra pages in one chapter. I really wonder what that is about…

2 Likes

curiousity intensifies

4 Likes

More pictures of Aria社長 looking 超可愛い?
she asks hopefully

5 Likes

If that’s the case, I will need y’all to share it in the relevant thread for me. Doctor’s order.

3 Likes

I’m still hopeful for the return of superhero Aria.

3 Likes

FYI

Let me know if you have an opinion. If not, I’ll default to put the thread up late.

2 Likes

I will conveniently be busy this week from Friday through Monday, so doesn’t matter to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

FYI
Navigation 52 be like a short 16 pages, so I guess it’s good for people who don’t have time to read this weekend or are catching up.

2 Likes

Also FYI, the thread is finaly up.
Thank you all for your patience.

5 Likes

And back on schedule

3 Likes

Just like clockwork.

Can’t post anymore since only three posts in a row are allowed, so edit time it is.

4 Likes

Well that is a ridiculous rule!
(Posting so you can post again if you want to.) :smiley:

1 Like