Anyone Used Memerise?

I used memrise because I didnt like anki flashcard flip (and look, and setting up cards). I even had premium, infact i still do, i never cancelled it. With memrise it wasnt working out for me (from my experience). The multiple choice i was shooting myself in the foot and even on the ones where you have to type in i wouldnt know the answer, but when i would my mind was going through possibilities with the characters presented.

I highly recommend kitsun. Even though they aren’t many community decks yet, the decks that are on there are very high quaility and typing in answers is a huge benefit. I feel like you can benefit from kitsun the best.

Its an highly versatile system and neicul has done a brilliant job. It still in open beta but i recommend everyone to at least try it. I have my card ready for when it goes to premium model (thats how good it is). Im evening making my deck using a modified template that neicul created.

Please for those who haven’t tried, give it a go and come back and give your comment from what you think.

4 Likes

i now went to memrise and searched for wanikani, and lo and behold, there’s a deck made by BreadstickNinja, who used to hang around here when i first did WK on my old account.

no disturbing english to put in, it’s targeted at WK users and complements each level with additional vocab, both multiple choice and text input.

so now i’m a happy camper.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.