Anyone else has review anxiety?

How about you join a study group like the Olympians or the Luminaries group? I have found that for me, a whole group to cheer you on for all your victories really helps. :wink: It also helps to see others who are taking it slow as kind of a green light for you to take it easier as well. :blush:

Most importantly though, your mental health is most important, so please give yourself a break sometimes :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks I joined 2 of these groups. I know I am quite fast, but I’d be faster if I could !

2 Likes

Feel exactly the same, the wrost was from lvl 40 to 60, where my reviews doubled. Now that I hit 60 they are slowing decreasing.

3 Likes

I’ll add you to my leader board to cheer you on! :blush:

2 Likes

No, making a mistake at WK reviews is inconsequential in the bigger picture.

Read this in a masculine voice that is raising in volume. Imagine it was your own voice.

Just review depression

(instead of anxious I tend to feel hopeless)

You can get through it friend :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I went through waves of anxiety with reviews. Eventually I got to the spot where I accepted any delay in my level ups. By the time you hit 60 you will have done like 200k reviews, and the mistakes you make just aren’t worth your energy to stress over. You’re better off going at whatever your natural speed is, rather than imagining you’re supposed to go at a speed that stressed you out. Took me just under two years to hit 60.

4 Likes

Maybe just take a ‘vacation’ once a week like on a Sunday.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.