Any way to block reviews to a certain level?

Hello,

After 5 years I decided to restart with Wanikani, but upon resubscribing, I was met with over 600 items in review, most of which I’ve forgotten.

Is there a way to block reviews by levels, or restart the whole thing?

Thanks

JD

You can use this script. To remove levels from queue right click on them and you’ll be left with everything else.

2 Likes

Menu => Settings => Danger Zone => Send reset confirmation.

4 Likes

Yes you certainly can. The thread and script linked by Kumirei is correct.

I also had to take a hiatus from WaniKani and returned a couple years later. The script works well for me.

I focused on earlier levels first ignoring the advanced ones until I was caught up. Good luck!

Here is a direct link to the script. Note: You can use this in Chrome with any operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc).

Wanikani Reorder Ultimate 2
https://gist.github.com/xMunch/6beafa1a79a77386cd92/raw/WKU.user.js

2 Likes

If you can, I’d recommend you go through your reviews. 600 really isn’t as much as you might think, and you may even find out you remember more than you initially thought. You could try breaking down those reviews maybe doing 100 a day or whatever is reasonable for you. At least give it a shot before pushing the big reset button.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.