Another big button related post

Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-11 um 12.54.06 AM

As someone who will be staring at this image like > 90% of the time… please for the love of the crabigator, give my little dude here a Kaippirinha or something! He is so SAD! I am getting legitimately concerned about finishing my reviews cause I don’t want to see him like this :sob:

24 Likes

I thought he was just having a well-deserved break with a cup of tea and a great view :relaxed:

18 Likes

Same, it looks happy and smiling to me :thinking:
Btw have people already worked out all the different images for lesson/review and when they switch ?

8 Likes

Someone please give me one too :grin:

2 Likes

No, that’s a thousand-yard stare if I ever saw one. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

he has dots for eyes, there’s not a lot of room for expression there.

1 Like

Dots for eyes kind of is the expression. Compare:

3 Likes

I keep checking the forums for exactly this and so far it’s seems not :cry:

It’s a different style though :man_shrugging: The expression could be gotten by adding eyebrows?

2 Likes

I will never get tired of this gif.

I’m also casting a vote for it being a happy lil’ kappa durtle enjoying a break and a cup of tea before the next onslaught!

2 Likes

oh shoot, that’s how he normally looks? I just thought all of them had dot eyes.

I’ll sleep easier at night if I can convince myself he is happy so cup of tea it is! I still feel the gray scale is a little bleak but I’m sure we can make something up to paint it in a positive light.

Maybe we are seeing the 0/0 buttons through the eyes of a dog? :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.