Am I some kind of irregular?

You’re still the 5th most regular, though

6 Likes

You are the #1 to me! :3

12 Likes

You mean after you

5 Likes

Man, I dunno how. I feel like I sometimes go days without looking around here much :thinking:

aww yaaay :3

6 Likes

You’ve been a regular ever since November 2017; that’s pretty regular

10 Likes

I’m not so sure about that campfire exclusion idea - I’m pretty sure a lot of POLL thread addicts get regular status as a result of their POLL threading, despite not spending much time in other parts of the forum :thinking:

7 Likes

Ooh, I see. I feel like I’m doing the bare minimum to retain it now. :fist:

8 Likes

I started a discussion with the admins about permissions for editing wikis and they lowered that down to trust level 1 (below member). I considered asking about the possibility of lowering the threshold for creating wikis down to Member, so we don’t have to ask every time. Not many of us need the ability to create multiple wikis, but a few of us do and it would be helpful to have that ability.

@RachelG @JenK what do you think?

4 Likes

Me, looking through the list of current regulars:

WaniMekaniiiiiiiiii
We miss you @WaniMekani -cries-

9 Likes

If they could also lower the ability to rename threads it would make my year :stuck_out_tongue: it’s not like you can do too much damage renaming a thread, surely - it’s easy to change back.

4 Likes

@shadykit roll 6d6

9 Likes

Oh, I dunno. If you removed the word “POLL” from the poll thread, they might never be able to find it again.

15 Likes
10 Likes

Oh no, I still have a ptsd from that thread… :eyes:

11 Likes

lol I had to go back to remember the format of the answers

8 Likes

I think that would be a bad idea. As nice as it would be for book club leaders. Honestly, they could probably create a special group for “book club leaders” with special permissions if they wanted to, and even limit those special permissions to the reading subsection.

7 Likes

@Kumirei troll 6d6

8 Likes
7 Likes

No no no, I’M clearly the wanimekani replacement around here :joy:

ogod no nevermind I don’t want those pings

5 Likes

Well in that case…

This sentence is false.

4 Likes