All burned! (well, almost)

4 years and 4 months later and here we are.
Please congratulate me accordingly :sob:

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 11.28.41

41 Likes

How many items are there in total? Well congrats for getting so far. Mine looks like this.
I suppose you have cleared JLPT N1 as well?

2 Likes

Congrats to you too!
Factoring all of these in, it’s a total of 9,206 items.

2 Likes

Amazing…how does a normal day’s review count look like with over 8k burned items :open_mouth:

1 Like

Honestly, it’s not that bad. This is what my review forecast looks like this week. Super chill!

4 Likes

Congratz, fellow burner! You’re almost over 9 thousand!!!

Mine is looking like this, basically just items they’ve added less than 6 months ago.

6 Likes

Thanks! It’s been a looooong journey :disguised_face:

2 Likes

well done my guy! i only have a few burned right now, so it’s kind of amazing to see someone with soooooooo many burned items

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

Wow! For me that seems to be a long ways away(about to burn my first :0).
You’ve inspired me to continue though, so thanks!

4 Likes

You’ll get there before you know it! Don’t rush, just enjoy getting to focus on memorization right now. Once you get around level 10 or so you’ll have a lot of content to burn coming at you from first levels, and tons of reviews.

2 Likes

Aww, Thanks!

Welcome to the forum! It is indeed a long process but you’ll get there :smiling_face: If there’s one tip I could offer you, it’s that it’s okay to take a break when things get overwhelming. For me, it’s the vacation mode that helped me keep going for so long.

2 Likes

Well done. You earned it. Whatever your journey is, you are special, because 4 years is a long time to stick with something. For most people it is a few days, a week, maybe a month or two. Congratulations, you deserve the praise no matter what anyone else says about what you have or have not learned. Good luck for your future.

2 Likes

Wow, thanks for such kind words. Good luck on your Japanese journey, too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:
Ok! I’ll check that out. Thanks, and congratulations! :partying_face:

Well only 9,206 to go then! :laughing:

4 Likes

the real congratulation is your kanji knowledge, good job sticking it out this long (!)

1 Like

So cool. Congratulations :cake:

1 Like