Ah! Everything looks different!

And on this day, WK community exploded as the website molted into its new unusual form, time will take its toll on most members

24 Likes

Oh, I always just scroll to the bottom.

4 Likes

This is why I hate webapps.

7 Likes

The lesson/review count at the top of the dashboard seems to show the total number now. My lesson count says 44 instead of 42+. Can anyone confirm if there is a new max number?

2 Likes

I don’t like the new logo. Love the new Guru color.

I’ll be updating that asap, don’t worry.

10 Likes

I also liked being able to go straight to the Lessons and Reviews without having to open a menu… Also being able to see lesson and review numbers

4 Likes

WaniKani looks for new hires, then the site because uglier. Coincidence…:thinking:

31 Likes

Radicals/Kanji/Vocab buttons used to have the Progress button. I miss those. It was a nice motivator to see how far you’ve come. I can still see something similar on wkstats, but WK’s original lists are(were?) way prettier.

5 Likes

Really don’t like the new colors… They are far to saturated and are really hurting my eyes. Also missing the “Days on Level”-Scrip Already :confused:

9 Likes

It’s working intermittently for me

1 Like

What app is that? My WK app doesn’t have the ignore answer button

You mean without the Start Session? :thinking: How’s that?

nooo, i miss the old logo, bring it back T_T

haven’t had a chance to check my scripts, will do later tonight. hopefully nothing is broken

1 Like

You can still do that, but now your Browser Window needs to be a bit wider… so if your on a lower resolution, I guess you can only see the new Logo.

1 Like

Yeah, seems to be random as to whether it loads or not.

1 Like

It’s AlliCrab

2 Likes

panics

30 Likes

Here to say I was taken by surprise, too, and am presently very scared.

What even is that new logo. That’s not Friend Crabigator!

14 Likes

I thought I became colorblind while doing my reviews @.@
I miss the logo already, I like when it changed colors when hovering

3 Likes