Ah! Everything looks different!

No. :eyes: Change is bad. :no_good_man:

14 Likes

I’m going to play with my monitor because that apprentice color is working my phosphors a bit hard.

Whoa, I take that back… a lot of the new color is working my phosphors. I will adjust, but whoa. ok, 深い息…

How does one get to the forum from the dashboard now?

2 Likes

Oh! scripts just started working again somehow. That was fast.

My colors. :sob:

6 Likes

Devs are superheros?

3 Likes

Big time. Its more of a salmon-ish color now.
Interestingly, i used to have my desktop a similar color back in the 90’s.
Don’t judge me, it was a different time.

5 Likes

I’m not a fan of the new logo. It looks a bit too corporate and serious. The Ultimate Timeline and Dashboard Progress scripts aren’t working for mo anymore.

12 Likes

It’s still there for me. :thinking:

All the scripts having to be incorporated into the new UI… Half of them probably aren’t even maintained anymore ! D:
Where is my Days on Level? :sob:

7 Likes

kanjicolor

That kanji color is painful in reviews!

21 Likes

Oh no! I just noticed that that’s broken now!

As long as the background color for radical, kanji, and vocabulary do not change too significantly, I’m okay (I actually like the green a bit better).

But the transitions and contrast between single kanji vocabulary and the kanji is important, and failing to head the context of the answer (vocab vs kanji) has historically been my second largest source of incorrects (second only to typos).

I even tried being more objective and not giving it a one, but these colors. :dizzy_face:

I don’t enjoy them one bit. :frowning_face:

6 Likes

I like the new green and purple but the pink/red color kinda hurts my eyes :confounded:

2 Likes

There used to be a community button under the dropdown…Screenshot_2019-05-22%20WaniKani%2C%20a%20kanji%20learning%20application%20by%20Tofugu

11 Likes

Can’t access Self-Study-Quiz and options of scripts either.

I NEED my self-study-quiz :sob: WK is 10 times worse without it :sob:

5 Likes

Anyone know where the progress tabs are now? I can’t find them, hope they didn’t get rid of them.

5 Likes

Ultimate timeline, dashboard+ and lesson filter scripts are all fine here, but I’m using firefox on android.

1 Like

Oh wait, now Dashboard Progress Plus and Ultimate Timeline have stopped working for me again. Looks like WK Open Framework is trying to pull the username from the menu and failing…

2 Likes