Adding higher level unlocked radicals/kanji to current study

I want to be able to ‘move’ some higher level ‘locked’ radicals/kanji to my current study ‘batch’, Is this possible. For example I come across a japanese word in my ‘other’ studies and want to learn it using the wanikani system.

Nope, it’s not possible. This is made to prevent people from burning themselves out.

I suggest using a SRS tool like Kitsun or Anki for this.


Hi, thanks for your answer.
I have started to use anki. I will try to use anki for this.


This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.