[Unmaintained] Active Japanization Classroom (AJC)

That name is really familiar, I feel like I’ve seen them around the forum, with maybe a picture of a girl with dark hair?

Here are the results of this weeks script-based spreadsheet update:

• graduated because no reviews last week: @netpapa :tada:
  • expelled because inactive: @Jerred, @Andilisy, @Deckard, @kosticht
  • subsequent weeks without losing members: 0 (record: 1)
  • last update without losing members: 2018-03-18
  • the average unlocks per day of the entire classroom has decreased from 12.57 to 12.50

Sadly many inactive users last week, but our first member to graduate from the classroom!
Let’s all not forget to do our reviews this week, it’s quite some time ago since we last had not lost anybody from the classroom! Looking forward to those times again. :sunny: :muscle:

1 Like

Considering @netpapa has only 17 unburn item, all of them at master level (plus one enlightened) it’s possible that their inactivity is due to having 0 reviews last week…
Maybe it would be better to say that they graduated rather than that they were expelled… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

• expelled because inactive: @Inaetia, @msimko
  • the average unlocks per day of the entire classroom has decreased from 12.50 to 12.41

• expelled because inactive: @Kumirei
  • expelled because no longer above level 3: @DMK22
  • the average unlocks per day of the entire classroom has decreased from 12.41 to 11.98

Pffff

1 Like

頑張っ!

no u

1 Like

• expelled because inactive: @ferbeb, @Alannah
  • the average unlocks per day of the entire classroom has increased from 11.98 to 12.33

:frowning:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:thinking:

:thinking:

5 Likes

@Dschee Do you mind adding me to the classroom? I’ve been absent from WK for a long time, so my current starting date is a bit of a question though:

Unlocked level 28 at 2017-08-18
level 27 at 2017-08-07
_
level 18 at 2017-04-22
level 17 at 2017-04-05
level 16 at 2015-07-24
level 15 at 2015-05-15
level 14 at 2015-04-17

Wonder if the restart date could be set at around level 16 or 17?

Thank you @nanda19 for the detailed information. I just added you to the spreadsheet. Welcome to the classroom! :tada: Also I corrected your start date by the month where you paused just as you wished!

@anji You were also added to the classroom, welcome! I set your start date at the date of level 17, which looks much fairer to me then level 16’s date according to your statistics. Tell me if that feels about right for you.

@Ninkastmin Haha, you are right of course, I corrected it to increased. Good catch!

1 Like

• expelled because inactive: @n00b1, @Kippers
  • the average unlocks per day of the entire classroom has descreased from 12.33 to 12.32

Good luck guys!!

I’m back (since I’m moving to Tokyo at the end of this year) but had to step away for a bit until now :sweat_smile::sweat_drops:

I’m no longer your classmate, but I will still cheer you on!! :sparkles:

1 Like

• expelled because inactive: @Pipou
  • expelled because no longer above level 3: @Ateosira, @Chopper
  • the average unlocks per day of the entire classroom has increased from 12.32 to 12.65
1 Like

@Dschee

I wanted to pause my progress for 10 days, Is this possible? I will be gone from the 20’th - 30’th to an area without a internet connection. If anything can be done please reply.

• expelled because inactive: @cgillum
  • the average unlocks per day of the entire classroom has decreased from 12.65 to 12.54

Sorry guys for not updating last week, I simply didn’t have the time. But to make up for it, I actually improved the spreadsheet a little bit. You can now choose between three different tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet to see the list sorted in different ways:

Although technically you were always able to duplicate the spreadsheet and sort by yourself, I felt like this is too much of a hassle, so I integrated the two differently sorted tables as tabs and plan to update them accordingly every week. I hope you like it!

3 Likes

Hey Sakkyoku, I’m not sure what you mean by “pause my progress”, if you mean that I should not expell you from the class, that’s fine with me, actually there was no reason to expell you since you have been active within the last 5 days. If you want me to set a new start date which is 10 days later to keep your statistics correct, I could do that, too if you want, just tell me to. :slight_smile:

Wow, moving to Tokyo? That must be very exciting. Congratulations and hope you have a smooth moving then. Hope to see you again at WaniKani.

@Dschee The week you weren’t able to update the spreadsheet I had some time and I thought I would do it myself but I was unable to find the values for other members. How do you do it?