A diary from level 1 to level 60

3 Likes

B-But…

I’m just “flavor of the month” to you! I bet you’ll just be asking for warm cuddly hugs for some other fruit/vegetable soon enough, b-baka!

tumblr_nqerhc8fO21qz64n4o1_400

gives you a big tomato hug squeeze!

2 Likes

You rejected me first!

I believe this is what I said before you went ahead and asked shadykit! :broken_heart:

1 Like

It was doomed the moment you had to even think about it.
I’m not an option, I’m a priority.

4 Likes

g-gojarappe kouhai…such power…respect points increases by 1000

9GSFqNL

3 Likes

Don’t worry, Salad-senpai, you will always be the only tomato for me :blush:

hugs always welcome

sorry OP for derailing your thread so spectacularly

2 Likes

I know, I was horrified to find that I wasn’t actually on a playing sort of thread.

I’m so sorry, @Anhle! We’ll take our relationship problems elsewhere.

2 Likes

That’s it! D:< unleashes super warm cuddly hug

tenor%20(6)

I’m sorry too @Anhle, I was that one that started it…really really sorry.

2 Likes

OK. So we have a love triangle in my topic, somehow between a p̶o̶t̶a̶t̶o tomato, radish, and human?

3 Likes

Tomato, actually.

2 Likes

Actually, this is Radish8, this is TomatoSalad, and this is me. Come join the madness at WaniKani: The Manga if you’re interested! :sparkles:
I know, I know. Our squabble totally looks like a PR stunt now but we really never had that intention. Sorry again!

2 Likes

But just think! You have a tomato, a radish and a human cheering you on! Not a lot of people can say that.

You got this!

Seriously, I was really happy to hear that you’ve managed to get back on track :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One small question you guys did eat Radish in London? :tomato:

I was eaten?! :scream:

1 Like

I’m level 22 again. too bad some words don’t stay long in my brain. maybe I need another half month to get to 23. But so far so fine. I will slow down a bit more to solve all these sh!ts before level up.

1 Like

gonna do my last review of the day. maybe I would do about 30 reviews. I"m gonna join the 2 level/month club, but I’m not in a hurried and pace myself. I feel meditated (wtf am I writing). Anyway, the leeches are still high but I decided to stop the leech script as I’m too lazy to use it. I’m gonna level up in 2 days, but I need to solve all the lessons first.

The main difference from the past is that I feel confident about my level。(笑)

update. that’s the end today, i’m going to sleep now:

23 now. took me half month / level >"< I will try to go a bit faster !!

2 Likes

24 now. Healthy reviews and learning lol. Took me 10 days. Anyway in lv 24 the kanji 差 story is incomprehendable :frowning:

"A sheep with no legs that goes down a slide without any knowledge of construction lacks the distinction necessary to get new legs. " … okay… oh wait… what the…

1 Like

25 now, back to my level when I reset. So far so… fair I think lol. Nothing much to say, it’s just I try to make it as my habit. And when it’s a habit, like you don’t often talk much about brushing your teeth, then everything is just automatically or so? I figure out that I can read Kanjis in reading faster than most learners at my level, that feels good : ))

3 Likes