A Cool Christmas "Gift"

I did it!! Well, reached level 60 at least. I still have level 60 lessons to learn, but I found it cool to make it here on Christmas Day nonetheless

It took a long long time for me to purchase WaniKani, hence ~5 months spent on level 3, and level 4 was rough as well

With those outlier levels aside, I’m proud to have been able to make it (mostly) through in ~13.5 months!

I’m excited to finish learning everything Bunpro offers and start voraciously reading Japanese text, flowing into speaking (plus burning all my reviews). WaniKani :heart: thank you for your use as an invaluable Kanji/Vocab learning tool, fantastic overall program, and overall enjoyable experience.
Best of luck to everyone out there; keep going and Merry Christmas!

40 Likes

Congratulations on such an amazing feat!! What book are you planning on reading first?

3 Likes

Congratulations on this achievement!

3 Likes

A Japanese edition of a biography on Elon Musk. I’ve read and have the book in English, so I’d be able to have a side-by-side comparison between the two. It’ll be very difficult, but I plan to read for sake of learning as I go rather than to really “absorb” the content (which I already have anyways). Not sure what I’ll do after/alongside that, but it shouldn’t be hard to find something!
Do you have any recommendations?

2 Likes

Congratulations! Your success motivates others to keep going! Enjoy reading in Japanese as the fruits of your hard work!

2 Likes

The best gift I have seen so far, congratulations ! Good luck with your next challenges :smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: :partying_face: :tada:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.