Web Data - level graph, completion estimates, JLPT progress, +more

unlock

I'd consider myself a bit of a data junkie, so I've created this page to aggregate my favorite bits of information, statistics and WaniKani-related projects. You may recognize the level graph and completion estimates, which have been recreated from the iOS app for everyone to access on the web.

Visit http://ky.is/wanikani/#profile and enter your API key. It'll save your key locally, so you won't need to reenter it.
2 Likes

This is great, Kiko! :smiley:

Awesome!

Amazing! Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!

Looking very nice!

Mine says “Time per level: 7 days 21 hours” though which is actually impossible (min. level time is 8 days).

Oh yeah, can you please tell me what you are using to judge frequency?

Looks great, thanks! However for some reason it shows all my estimates as NaN:

Whereas it still shows all my level data right below it:

It still has the completion dates displaying on the iOS app, though. When I leveled up 2 days ago there was a bug where I got leveled up twice and had to ask for a downlevel. Could this be an issue?

I’m getting NaN errors for my time predictions. Everything else seems to appear correctly, though.

Your time predictions are too awesome to be represented with puny numerals. Mine work OK, though.

I use the iOS app for review notifications and all of my data appears correctly there. But when I put in my API key and look at my profile data on the website I have some incorrect results! It almost looks like it’s merging some of my Level 1 and 2 data together, because I’m pretty sure I didn’t spend 18 days on Level 1.

Otherwise, it’s looking good! I was really hoping for a way to view the same leveling data without pulling out my phone, so thanks for this :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: Derp

Great information!  I really appreciate having that detail to review from time to time.   Only cowbells could make it any better.  :)

I just noticed an error, my sect name is incorrect on the scripted userbar.

This is really cool. Thanks for making this.

derelleelearns said... For people saying the NaN time is wrong, its because you are not at level 8 yet or the other levels that it says. 
 That's not true at all. It's a prediction time, not a completion time. This data also appears for me in the iOS app with legitimate values, not NaN.

Really, really terrific stuff here. The JLPT graph is especially nice. If I were wearing a hat, I’d tip it to you.

I’m also getting NaN errors for the time prediction. However, I haven’t had Calion’s leveling bug, so that doesn’t seem to be the issue.

zaikman said...
derelleelearns said... For people saying the NaN 時 is wrong, its because you are not at level 8 yet or the 他 levels that it says. 
 That's not true at 全て. It's a prediction 時, not a completion 時. This data also appears for me in the iOS app with legitimate values, not NaN.
 Ah, sorry. I read it wrong. I thought it was a completion time. D:

Same problem here with time prediction. I must have some unspeakable amount of days to go.

Also… can we do something with poor sods like me who created account did a level, and then returned to WK after a long time?