WK Customizer - Reviews Timeline, Pairing, and Sorting

2.0 is available now.

The major addition here is the inclusion of two options which allow you to prioritize radical and kanji reviews only from the current level. This is quite similar in concept to alucardeck’s user script, though the implementations are independent. If you never want to review another vocabulary item, you’ll need his instead.
Some caveats:

• Current level reviews will still be mixed in with vocab and other items occasionally, they’re just generally moved towards the front
  • Radicals are prioritized by default, kanji are not - you can adjust this on the options page
It has also been updated to support levels 46 + 47, as well as the revised review page urls, and other small tweaks.

Satoshi said…

Senjougahara said…
The review timeline doesn’t work for me anymore. I forgot, do you have to enter your API key anywhere? because I changed mine recently

EDIT: tested it in Firefox. It automatically grabs your API key
It works, sometimes it just takes a long time to appear and sometimes it won’t until you refresh the page. 
It takes as long to appear as WK takes to return the API data, and if it doesn’t show then the data wasn’t returned in full. It is a significant request so make sure you give it at least 30 seconds before refreshing, otherwise you may just rate limit yourself and perpetuate the issue.

yacoob said…
Kiko, would it be possible to fetch jukugo and tatoeba examples involving just reviewed vocabulary/kanji (on demand, probably). I found that for the ones I really can’t remember, usually checking the context for word/kanji helps a lot.
I’ll look into it. Let me know if there’s a specific source of examples or a way you’d like them to be displayed.