900 days with Japanese Folklore - level 60 in Summer 2026

Apart from reading, I also do some handwriting practice, but I started handwriting at around level 14, I think, so I doubt it had a huge impact on my accuracies yet, especially because I’m 10 levels behind my WK level :skull: (I just recently finished learning the stroke order for level 6 kanji lol).

But yes, my accuracies make it quite easy for me to built a consistent 1-week-per-level schedule lol

grafik

Fun fact: 98.01 = 9.9²

5 Likes

Leveled up on schedule despite whatever hardships my laptop decided to throw at me.

6 Likes

Level 29, only 1 more to reach my initial goal for this year. Of course, I intent to continue after reaching my goal and will set a new short-term goal :wink:

Thank you all for keeping me motivated to keep going! In my level-up chart you can see how much of a difference joining this challenge with you all has made :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes

Learning with someone else definitely helps in keeping one on track, even if technically we’re each on our own :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Level 33 was my fastest level since resetting, sitting at 12 days even. Level 34 hardly has any already-known kanji though, this one might take a few extra days.

4 Likes

L25 !
Really, after reaching above L20, without any reading practice, for Guru and above items, and without any self-review for those Apprentice vocab, it’s not easy to memorize and understand the meaning.

4 Likes

LEVEL 30 :bangbang:

11 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS :clap::clap::clap:

Welcome to the navy blue bracket :blue_heart:

4 Likes

You’re halfway through now, congrats!

Btw, I also leveled up yesterday :grin:

7 Likes

Almost at the border of section of Pain. x)

9 Likes

Level up! I can see level 20 in the distance…

7 Likes

Level 20 is so close now!

7 Likes

Holy frick, didn’t I start WK just like yesterday? It feels so insane that I’ve already guru’d almost one third of WaniKani!

6 Likes

4 months passed really fast huh?

2 Likes

Soon you will see 3000 Master items. haha
Good job!

2 Likes

I’m very happy a thread like this exists! Just added myself to the list :grin:

4 Likes

Hit the 21st level today ! :tada:
Entering the death levels… :scream:

4 Likes

there we go!

7 Likes

OMG IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!

I’M LEVEL 20!!!

Similar to level 16, level 19 didn’t take me one hour less, but it’s just a “fake win”, meaning in reality, I actually spent 7d 0h on it.

BUT WHO CARES?! I’M LEVEL 20, TIME TO PARTY!!!

8 Likes

Well… 2500 burned turtles

A beautiful number to start the day :grin:

Keep vrooming :racing_car:

7 Likes