6+13 day wait?

Hi I’m new here, I’ve often seen new people complain about waiting one whole day for the next review while I’ve searched various things about Wani. I feel like I must be doing something wrong - I JUST got off a 6 day wait and now it wants me to wait 13 days for the next review, it seems a bit extreme.

I love this system and I thought I’d be happy to pay for a subscription but I don’t think I could justify it when over half of a month is spent waiting. I’m still on level 1 of the radicals but I’ve been memorizing the next stuff to keep interested in it. I think from the dashboard it’s fairly obvious what I can work on and I get all my answers right so I don’t know what the deal is. :frowning:

Have you been doing your lessons?

You need to learn new items (through lessons) in order for new reviews to keep coming.

That’s probably it, when I go to lessons and start session it asks things it already taught me and I give it the answer then I go again and again and again and I didn’t see what the point was. So I didn’t think there was anything new for me to do there/it wasn’t notifying me on the dashboard of that. I guess I can close this post now? x_x

Yeah, if you complete the quiz at the end, it should add those items into your review queue. Is that not happening?

I was about to say. It seems like you’re not doing the quiz at the end. If you don’t, you just endlessly cycle through those 5 items.

Yea I was confusing lesson quizzes with the reviews, thanks for the help I can finally move on hehe :’)