5 book recommendations for intermediate and advanced learners (video)

So yeah, as fiction isn’t my thing, basically anything feels like a chore for me, so maybe that makes it harder for me to give coherent fiction recommendations, but I don’t think I oversold it.

2 Likes

Did you read them in all order or somethng? That’s kind of what I try to avoid with all of these. I just find ones that are interesting from the start and skip others.

1 Like

Yes we did.

I do think it’s a solid recommendation. I feel like the predictable nature of those stories do help intermediate learners (and below). A truelly unexpected ending might throw them off, as they may not be sure of having understood it right (if they got it at all). It’s still a good balance between fun and work.

That’s what we did, because that’s how the club is supposed to work with other books as well :confused:. I guess skipping boring stories might make the experience less painful for someone reading on their own.

3 Likes

Books and not VNs. Smh my head. Boutta make a separate thread on best way to lewd your studies all the way to N2

Can confirm, this happens whenever just wacky or crazy stuff happens in whatever im reading. I doubt myself because im like, “no way this is whats going on right now”.

6 Likes

good video, looking forward to watching more from you :slight_smile:

edit: typo

1 Like

Hold on

Leebo has a YouTube channel?

This made my day :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.