Aria the Masterpiece Home Thread

Aria the Masterpiece Chapter 67.5: 3人娘

ariamasterpiece7

Start Date: December 28th
Previous Chapter: Chapter 67
Next Chapter: Chapter 68

Vocabulary List

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for content that would be considered a spoiler.
  • When asking for help, please mention the page, panel, and speech bubble. Be sure to mention if you are reading a version other than Aria the Masterpiece.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.

Participants

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.

• I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this chapter yet
  • I’m no longer reading the book
  • I’m skipping this book
0 voters
1 Like

I forgot we were reading two chapters this week… even though I’m the one that made the schedule.

6 Likes

Just what, in all of Alice’s interactions with Akari, has given her the impression that she needs a reason to go visit? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a bit confused as to why the dorm mother in the opening pages expects Alice to answer to “Orange Princess”, though. None of the other Primas are ever referred to by their title - they only ever come up when they’re specifically talking about titles. (Though, the anime version of this page includes a blink-and-you-miss-it cameo of Anzu, which is kinda fun. Can’t see her right hand, so I’ve no idea if she’s been promited yet.)

I feel that’s just her general personality. Plus, she is in a weird position, since she has gotten ahead of her 先輩s.

Well, we don’t know for sure, since they were never shown interacting with staff as far as I remember. Well, there’s the exception of 灯里 and アリシア, as 灯里 basically acts as staff for ARIA company, but their situation is a bit different anyway.

In other news it was very hard to stop reading. I really want to see 藍華’s test…

6 Likes

There’s not much left in the book now. Must savour every last chapter.

4 Likes