涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 Home Thread

Chapter 6 (3/3)

Suzumiya

Start Date: October 12th
Previous Thread: Week 15
Next Thread: Week 17

Week 16 Reading: Chapter 6 (3/3)
p.249 ([…]俺はさっさと自宅に戻った。)

Word lists - Learn the vocabulary for 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱!

Discord Reading

(Direct link to discord server)

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle:

Participants

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.

• I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this part yet
  • I’m no longer reading the book
  • I’m skipping this book

0 voters

1 Like

This part was quite a scene to imagine. A gigantic monster that is born whenever the god of your universe gets upset and could potentially destroy everything if you don’t keep it in check is actually quite a disturbing thing to be happening while most of the population of the world isn’t even aware.

And next week we start the last chapter :open_mouth:

3 Likes

It must be very disconcerting to become suddenly aware of that fact. I do understand why 小泉 said he questioned his own sanity. Plus, it’s not something you can immediately check, so for a while you must be so confused… You may feel like a dimensional rift just opened on the other side of Japan, and you can’t even go check if it’s all in your head. Plus, the first fight must have been nerve-wracking, even if the giant isn’t really fighting back.

Yup, only 4 weeks left. We’ve come a long way.

3 Likes