Reaching Level 60 in 3.1795e+7 Seconds

Hello! I’m Whologist
And I’m also Level 60 now :slightly_smiling_face:

Stats

… that 93 hurts my soul.

How I did it

I just like… did reviews or something man.
I dunno how I got here halp.

Tips and Tricks

Don’t abuse the reorder script.
Cough Cough @Themusicalninja

Also

Thank you so much @Jollydarkwraith (Who made my new profile pic) and @Dungeoneer64 for making me amazing drawings and Level 60 presents, I love you so much \ :sob: / :heart:

Send Mafumafu pics please :heart:

85 Likes

aUYUFuibgrvOYRG WHO CHAAAAAN OMEDETOU!! :heart::tada:

You’ve probably seen these all but here :DDD

images%20(1) images%20(7) images%20(4) images%20(6)

I’m so proud T-T

17 Likes

I’m so so so proud of you c: :heart: :heart: :heart: Thanks for mentioning me too :sparkling_heart:
I’ll go scour my pinterest boards for some mafu material :eyes:

7 Likes

deep breath in preparation for wholesomeness
:durtle_love: :tada: :cake: :heart: :durtle_noice:CONGLATULATIONS WHO CHAN!!! :durtle_noice: :heart: :cake: :tada: :durtle_love:

I’m so proud of you お姉ちゃん even though I don’t have any right to be :heart: :heart: :heart: T^T There’s a lot of stuff I could say here but I’ll sum it up with I’m impossibly happy for you. I know you worked really really really hard to get here, everyday and every night (get some heccing slep) - and so hayai. >:o Your determination is really inspiring and you’ve motivated me a bunch of times to keep going with my lessons and reviews when I was ready to just throw in the towel, so thank you. Just wait, I’ll be joining you soon >:D Enjoy your well-earned ケーキ/McDonalds/ice cream from whatever American ice cream place you were gonna go to.
-ニンちゃん :3

16 Likes

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mapotofu would be so proud of you :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

You’re the best Mafu Mafu of them all :sob:

9 Likes

Sorry you’ve probably seen em all before + this takes really long on a phone ;^^

eb7d89624c74bb90c3a30839baf63e03 eb7d89624c74bb90c3a30839baf63e03 67c8b243aabb064c8009cb1da6e8bbfb
Also I just had to include this adorable one

14 Likes

superthumb

large

5846f398543f62d08860fdb12ae9ed30--mafumafu-cartoon-drawings

(Don’t ask about that last one, I found it randomly while searching and just had to share :joy: )

13 Likes

Oh well, I’d love to stay and congratulate you more and wreck more mafu havoc but it’s past midnight, I should probably sleep c: :heart: おやすみ

6 Likes

Goodnight! Thank you for the amazing Mafu pics :sob: :heart:
I used some for my new profile backgrounds :eyes:

And thank you so much everyone!

9 Likes

mafumafu hugs

6 Likes

8 Likes

Congratulations!!! And also nice new avatar :blush:

2 Likes

おめでとうございま~す!:heart:

10 Likes

The hell, you’re 60 already?

Congratos!

13 Likes

I’ve been keeping track, expected you like 30 seconds earlier than this.

14 Likes

I have failed you, senpai

6 Likes

おめでとう、フーちゃん! You worked so hard to get here! :revolving_hearts::cake::cupcake:

6 Likes

No, it checks out. I think you are simply victim of a rounding error with single precision floating point operators.

16 Likes

早い!:durtle_love: おめでとうございます、I hope you enjoy the cake! :cake::grin:

9 Likes