One manly tear

One manly tear to take in that this morning I finally made it. Level 60. Wowie. Never thought this day would come. And it only took… 471 days.

Ideally this is where I’d give some advice to make this topic actually worth creating but I’m not sure if I have anything to add that hasn’t been said many times before so mostly I just wanted to celebrate that I did it! :tada::tada: I’m notoriously someone who has difficulty finishing what I start so this does feel like a huge accomplishment for me!

Uh, so, advice… Do your reviews every day because missing even one day is a bitch - even if you’ve gone to bed and you’re about to fall asleep and remember “oh god I forgot my evening reviews”. Try to keep a consistent schedule - do the same amount of lessons every day, level up in the same amount of time, routine building and consistency helps to keep you on track - plus whenever you’re not motivated to do lessons you can think “oh no my level duration average is going down, I have to do some lessons!”. Eat lots of vegetables and drink lots of water. Study grammar even if it won’t give you the adrenaline kick you get from WK. Uhhh, don’t do crimes?

I’m gonna miss WK. Regular self-study doesn’t feel half as rewarding as tracking my progress here. Luckily, I still have a few more lessons and a few thousand more reviews left before I’m done-done here!

My level progress - even though I didn’t manage to be quite as consistent as I would’ve liked, I’m very proud to have kept it up this well.

22 Likes

おめでとうございます! :tada::clinking_glasses::sparkles::star_struck:

Enjoy all the level 60 cake!

com-resize

:cake::crabigator::six::zero::crabigator::cake:

4 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you!! I’ve so been looking forward to the cake :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

3 Likes

Congrats! You should squish a belly to celebrate.
tumblr_omzioe1xvj1twgfw0o1_500

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.