[2024] 多読/extensive reading challenge

I was planing to, but someone else was editing so I went out again =P

When I found it empty, now that others have jumped on the new system I moved it to the top, and added “Unsorted” on the original list =)

I will fix mine, but others are in, I don’t want to mess up their work =P

I’m glad we can see =^_^=

When I created the new lists someone else had edited so I couldn’t save.
But since they were all together I just copied and went back in again to add them with ease =P

There are two people in at once now. If one of them saves the other wont be able to :thinking:

Maybe add a note in first post:
If you see this at the top right of the edit box, someone else is currently editing.
If one person saves the other person won’t be able to save their edit, so best to wait till they are finished (you can word it better =P )

4 Likes

I guess I’ll just wait until everyone is sleeping to move my row…

8 Likes

This is like an editing battlefield. I just wanted to add my name to the manga list. :disappointed_relieved: Also added my Mangare as a link. : )

7 Likes

Also, I’m getting a notification every time someone edits the table :rofl:
I wonder how @tyger deals with that in the race to the cake thread…

7 Likes

This seems like a fun idea. I don’t really have any experience with this kind of reading, so I can’t put a realistic goal yet, but it should be interesting to try it out and see what I can do. 君の膵臓を食べたい seems like a good candidate for my first book (just have to finish this chapter in オーバーロード first).

2 Likes

We were supposed to move to the new table in alphabetical order, guys! :cry:

4 Likes

I added a note to the format section of the main post. Let’s hope people see it :confused:
The culprits are @heisamaniac and @Dorotheian (The manga list is now in reverse alphabetical order too, @Abstormal @lopicake)

2 Likes

My goal is to read so much that keeping track of it all would be ludicrous

So basically almost as much as I read in English

8 Likes

I’ll rename myself as zzlopicake so I don’t have to move. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

You can put \infty in the yearly goal, then :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

To be honest, it’s probably stronger than most people. :smiley: Ah, the nostalgia…

Oops?:smiley:

Just noticed, but I’m clearly in 1st place! On two different rankings too! :1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

You get used to ignoring these notifications :rofl:
This is what my list of notifications looks like on most days:

5 Likes

I added myself to the “other” category. ^^

Not sure what to do about the fact that I’ll likely seem inactive a lot of the time. I can’t easily log daily progress in percentage or page number, but I’m still progressing! :muscle:

4 Likes

Oh! Is that what Feb 19 meant. I had assumed that it meant Feb 2019, ahaha

1 Like

Oof. I’d rather create another account just for the wiki post.

2 Likes

I think counting by case the way you’re already doing is the most logical. I guess you could count by subsections of the case? Like, investigation day 1 or some such, but that’s really way too long. :smiley:

2 Likes

Unlike 逆転裁判, 逆転検事 doesn’t even have separate days of investigating most of the time. :grimacing:

Every so often, it does have a fade to black with to be continued and a forced save screen. I could take those divvies and make it “Case 1.2,” “Case 1.3,” or something like that. I also don’t want to make things cluttered, though~ I’ll think about it. ^^

1 Like

Doesn’t the save file say something like “day 2: trial” or something like that when you load it? (Or well, something similar in Japanese. I feel like I remember some of the games having that, at least I know the newest ones do)

1 Like

That would make so much sense!
I still feel it should be a setting, though, like everything else…

5 Likes

Sadly, I just found out you need Regular status to create a wiki post, unless I’m just going crazy.

That kind of kills this possibility, which really supports the need for said setting :sweat_smile:

1 Like