2018 Team Japanese Subreddit Announcement!

Hey everyone,

I hope you’ve had a great year and are looking forward to 2018.

Around New Year’s I or another mod usually reach out and advertise a Japanese study subreddit called /r/Team_Japanese.

The team started off as a part of the Total Annihilation Challenge subreddit, although we do our own thing these days. In general, we are a forum for discussion on Japanese study topics and a place to log your weekly goals and progress. Several people log Anki (or WaniKani / other SRS program) stats every week, for example.

There is no commitment and you can join at any time - although we count the weeks by the weeks of the year, so must people prefer to start in January.

I like the team because it’s a nice, small community and it helps me keep on task and to think about realistic goals that I can accomplish. No one is going to force you to do anything, however, so you really have to self-motivate yourself.

If you’re interested I recommend you swing by, introduce yourself, and let us know if you have any questions. You can also PM me anytime if you’d prefer.

That’s all - happy new year and happy studying!

P.S. - Long time no see everyone! I hope to be around a bit more on WK this year.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.