2100 KaniWani reviews

Have you tried Yotsubato? It’s a lot of fun and quite educational :slight_smile:
of course there’s a book club for it here as well.

4 Likes

Wow no I haven’t! Bilingual manga, that’s briljant <3
Thank you!!

4 Likes

Right? I love that language switch button, and that the text is actually text and not an image,
so you can use yomichan (or copy and paste) to look words up, even though it’s vertical!

Btw it probably won’t surprise you but i think the best approach is to try to read and understand the japanese first, then check the translation.

1 Like

Awesome :smiley: Yep totally agree, I’m definitely going to tackle it that way. Thanks for sharing!!
Lol lots of KW reviews are coming back, I totally forgot that was going to happen. Like… uhm duh? So now I’m doing a lot of reviews of items I did a few hours back. High rating though!

1 Like

Too bad KaniWani doesn’t randomize the reviews already in queue…

1 Like

I’m absolutely amazed at how much I remembered! First reviews were easy, because these were the ones coming back from earlier today. I was around 95% and it dropped at bit after that. But still, not too shabby. I’m surprised I even remembered things like 悪因悪果 and 履歴書

1257 left!

9 Likes

Honestly I try to do it concurrently; it definitely helps me remember vocab to have a like “back door” practice in a way.

4 Likes

You’re gonna do this!!! 500 within the first day :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

1513 left (oops, session timed out again)

7 Likes

You’re currently a little low on the pace after the latest check in in raw numbers. You’ve averaged 13.5 reviews per hour in the last 19 hours (from first post) 256 reviews down as of 18 minutes ago. 256/19 = 13.5 rounded. 6 more days * 16 hours a day (because sleeping helps learning) * 13.5 = 1296.

Considering SRS is going to, and already has, spit tons back in your face as you go, as you were down to 1257, this is amazing progress! Keep it up! They’ll disappear eventually!

6 Likes

Thanks for the stats :smiley:
Yes, I’m a bit slow now. Sleeping and training and a looot of distraction haha.

5 Likes

1213 left

10 Likes

You’re doing fricking amazing. And those percentages are neat!

3 Likes

Ahh thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

1088 left

9 Likes

Almost getting in that 3 digit territory! Keep it going!

1 Like

979 left

10 Likes

907 left

11 Likes

Great progress, almost half there, and it’s only Monday!
You probably still keep up with WK (and maybe even Bunpro) as well as you said before, right? That’s really impressive! I’m still quite busy with WK and Bunpro :smiley: and forum updates *cough*

2 Likes

Go go!! You can do it!!!

2 Likes