10分で読める物語 二年生 Home Thread (Absolute Beginner Book Club)

Around 16 hours. Creating the thread for story one will be the first thing in the Morning I will do tomorrow XD

1 Like

But but but… is like the 17th already in Japan, right?

Nah, not for another hundred minutes.

Sadly I‘m not living in japan :see_no_evil:

I got my book yesterday, so I’m ready.

2 Likes

Here we go, the thread for Story number one is ready 10分で読める物語 二年生 Story 1 (きつねのしゃしん)

And I’m awake, yeah XD

2 Likes

My book came yesterday!
Homer

7 Likes

Join the second Story here: 10分で読める物語 二年生 Story 2 (半日村)

2 Likes

Hello how many stories are there in this book? And can I join in the middle of the reading schedule?

There’s thirteen stories, and you can absolutely jump in whenever. Even in the middle of a story. Or you can go back and re-read from the start.

2 Likes

I think it would also be a good idea to have the title of the story in asirios to story 1,2 or whatever…

I added the titles to the spreadsheet’s second tab.

1 Like

I’ve been stumbling my way through a rather complicated book lately, so maybe this will help XD

2 Likes

Feel free to join us ^^

We will start story number 3 at 16.09.19

Story number 3 is starting. Join us now 10分で読める物語 二年生 Story 3 (さるじぞう)

2 Likes

I created a new thread for the 6th story, please join us!
10分で読める物語 二年生 Story 6 (カンガルーの 赤ちゃん)

2 Likes

I updated the home thread. I happy, that you keep reading :slight_smile: Sadly I won’t have time to read any time soon. I’m still preparing for my finals in December and for the JLPT.

I have bought the book and will probably join in from the next one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Does someone know when the next story will start? I can get the book next week but it’ll cost me $10 more, so I was wondering if I still have time for a cheaper shipping method.

@cybershark, whenever you next pop by! Just a thought that if you made the OP a wiki then other people could update it with links to the discussion threads, so you wouldn’t have to.