1,008 items burned!

It took my 72 year old brain 15 months to achieve the 1,000 mark, and now I’m inspired to push on through a few more levels (currently at level 17) - or at least until it becomes impossibly hard! :slight_smile:

Regards to all WaniKani users,

Joan

52 Likes

If you can do 1008, you can do 8001. Ganbatte!

5 Likes

Wow I hope I can still read at that age! Good luck.

Congratulations. Keep on trucking.

おめでとうございます!
Good luck with the rest of your WaniKani journey! :smile_cat:

I’m glad you shared your achievement with us, Joan!
Well done!:fireworks:

Awesome. Keep up the good work.

Sometimes I wonder when I miss the same thing 8 reviews in a row that it’s my 41 year old brain messing with me. Obviously, there is no reason to think that way though. If you can do it, so can I. :slight_smile:

Awesome! Passing 1000 is really exciting. You can definitely keep going and get another 1000 or 7000 :smile:

Great job! Keep us posted as you keep hitting milestones.

Congratulations!

Congrats, thanks for sharing! :tada:

Thank you for this post. I am 65 and some days I questioned whether I could really do this–Especially when I am having one of those CRS days. :grin: Anyway you are an inspiration:Congratulations on reaching one of your goals :+1

1 Like

That’s really inspiring, no excuses left for me now!

1 Like

You’re an inspiration! Gambatte!

Wow! That’s super inspiring! You can do it! You’re blazing the trail for how I want to live ヽ(^。^)ノ

Rock on Joannn! :sunflower:

1 Like

Thanks! And thanks for the great clips!

Thanks! Not sure about the trail blazing though! :smile:

Thanks! I’ve just returned from a 2 week holiday - so glad I put WK in vacation mode! My brain cells need a turbo charge as I only scored 22% on my first reviews. :frowning:

最近どう!お元気ですか!