10分で読める物語 二年生 Story 2 (半日村)

In Catalan :wink:

1 Like

Hey guys, thank you all for participating in this story. I will open the next thread in a few hours.

The next „story“ is more like a small hiku, so we will do both pages together.

Sorry, for not beeinf as active here as I wiuld love to. I had lot‘s of stress at work the last two weeks and wasn‘t able to read a page regularly :confused: so I‘m a bit behind schedule, but that‘s ok ^^

Edit: ah, sorry, I accidently jumped one story to far XD the haiku is story 4. story 3 is a normal story with 12 pages

Here‘s the new thread 10分で読める物語 二年生 Story 3 (さるじぞう)

3 Likes

The other day I went to the science museum in Barcelona, and inside the “Mirrors” part I found this:

Basically, the light is the Sun. And the red pieces are the houses of the Village.
My son was all excited as he thought it was the Half-Day Village.

P.S. By the way, there was a mirror you could rotate to reflect the sun and hit the village :wink: Easier than shoving the mountain into the lake

6 Likes

There IS a village in Norway that did this!!
They placed HUGE mirrors on the mountain to reflect sunlight in winter, or they would get NO sun for months! O_o

It’s in Rjukan. And I feel thats sounds almost Japanese!!!

Rjukan Mirrors:

4 months later… yes I’m a “bit” behind! XD

4 Likes

Better late than never should be the motto for this bookclub. You may have (almost probably) inspired me to post in our last thread for the unfinished story.
BTW that mirror is ingenious

2 Likes

Haha, yes! :rofl:

And if I understand correctly we have stopped about half way in?

I finished page 86.

Put it on pause because it was basically just me. And also, I went away for a week.

2 Likes